Blog Comments

Despite the species often referred to as "female, woman or ho" being quite confusing, I have managed to gather this much. Apparently, they do it to fulfill their satisfactory-needs, to hide their ugly face or just of habit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy
    Hi my name is Stacy.
    Your mom has it going on.
    The first thing they're doing wrong is going to the gym. Just stay home and do handstand push-ups then run/climb around the neighborhood.
    Hi my name is Stacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie
    Toning>Bulking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie
    Just exercise and eat well. Enough said.
    Yea no kidding...but not everyone has the will power to do so....
    Strength - Blastoise>Guzzie
    Speed - Who the fuck cares
    Awesomeness - Blastoise>Goosi
    So if we plug the numbers into this equation...
    Blastoise>Goosi x 2(bulking x)(Cutting y) / guzziesfaggotlevels = Kyle knows more and bulking is better
    Simple math really
    Toning>Bulking.
    Just exercise and eat well. Enough said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy
    Either you burn more than you take in, or you take in more than you burn. Its simple math. Even vitamins won't make that formula different.
    Never said vitamins would help lose weight. I was sayinh that a vitamin is the only pill that has any health factor where as diet suppliments are a joke lol
    and anarchy the way it works is that it speeds up cell process in you bodies (supposedly) so then you would need more calories to keep your body moving. If you don't eat as much as you usualy do, then instead of getting the energy from converting the sugars and carbs to glucose, the body resorts to using the fat that is used to store large amounts of sugars.
    Ya I agree with this completely. While I was in wrestling I had to try and cut weight a whole lot of weight (about like 15 pounds and i only weighed 138). I took a diet pill to help me lose weight, and that was a terrible idea. For the next two weeks I spent more time in the bathroom throwing up than I would have happen in like half a year. Of course mine was a different situation as I was taking them with eating only about 1 meal a day, yet I continued to gain weight, but that is because I can't seem to ever lose weight. Diet pills can help you, but you can't just do the diet pills themselves. You have to make sure you eat a diet that has all the nutrients, carbs, and protein that you need. You also should still try to exercise and use that caffeine to get you motivated to do that exercise. The diet pills should work almost like a preworkout drink, but that is all my opinion
    Either you burn more than you take in, or you take in more than you burn. Its simple math. Even vitamins won't make that formula different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof Blastoise
    I'm 6'4 too :o. And Rei, weight lifting can help you loose fat. You do realize more muscle = more calories burned. At the rate I eat food I should be about 400 pounds, but i'm not, i'm a healthy 389 pounds. Someday reibur I will teach you the ways of fitness.
    You need to have fat to turn into muscle. Most men have high metabolisims which means you can eat and eat and burn it off without having to work out much. Not everyone's fat burns away though. Some people's fat just is replaced by muscle and they still have a belly but the belly is muscle and not fat. I don't need you to teach me anything. I am giving my advice on methods that have worked for myself xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhawk
    yeah dawg, you gotta bulk during winter! Cut during summer! (in less your 6'4 like me, I'm always bulking)
    I'm 6'4 too :o. And Rei, weight lifting can help you loose fat. You do realize more muscle = more calories burned. At the rate I eat food I should be about 400 pounds, but i'm not, i'm a healthy 389 pounds. Someday reibur I will teach you the ways of fitness.
    Blastoise cardio is for people who want to lose fat/calories weight lifting is for muscle...also being a female we don't bulk up for winter lol Also cutting in the winter is good because fo all the holidays where you eat with your family....
    yeah dawg, you gotta bulk during winter! Cut during summer! (in less your 6'4 like me, I'm always bulking)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx
    That is why for people who want to lose weight it is best to do it now before thanskgiving because by then your body will be trained lol Also if you don't even know what cardio is then why are you questioning me lolz
    Cardio is for noobs, ask Guzzie. All he does is cardio and he is weak. While I on the other hand will refuse to find out what cardio is, and eat massive amounts of food and lift heavy weight. You just don't understand anything reibur.
    Personally, I like to pack on a few pounds for my winter hibernation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof Blastoise
    Why the fuck would I want to lose weight before thanksgiving? The whole fucking point of the rest of the year is to train your stomach to be able to take enormously large amounts of food at thanksgiving. And what the fuck is a cardio?
    That is why for people who want to lose weight it is best to do it now before thanskgiving because by then your body will be trained lol Also if you don't even know what cardio is then why are you questioning me lolz
    Updated 08-15-2013 at 10:08 AM by xXReiBearXx
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.