Blog Comments

I cleared my cookie recently so can't tell you but I look ALOT on my phone
    i'm up to 800, but i check from my xbox, and phone quite often.
    Mine says go outside. Well it use too. Than I did, and a smiley fave appeared with a ps4 logo next too it.

Than that disappeared. Idk what I'm saying anymore. Anarachy. Go outside. Lol
    Um, idk... Mine wouldn't be accurate if I checked. My laptop that i started in fc with is gone. Ive alternated between two different laptops after that one. I've also gone in the site on both my ipod touch and phone a multitude of times. I will never know how long ive visited this site. But the magic is in the mystery ;)
    Um, idk... Mine wouldn't be accurate if I checked. My laptop that i started in fc with is gone. Ive alternated between two different laptops after that one. I've also gone in the site on both my ipod touch and phone a multitude of times. I will never know how long ive visited this site. But the magic is in the mystery ;)

But I also check frequently on my cell phone....so I would double that.
    only one time or so, i just leave the tab open so...
    At least twice I would say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy
    You disgust me.
    Yes, 872 times. That's only on my new computer, though. I'm sure the number is colossally higher with my old one
    2,096 times
    /noob

Priorities, man.
    16,023......I think I have a problem.
    For your own safety, Donkey. There are traits in Halo: Reach that attack burros - Myth is only looking out for you. :P
    Just a question, why are explosives always removed? O.o

I recently saw this... enjoy.
    Those video's are funny as hell! It gets the point across.
    This is why I hate Americans, they are fucking sue crazy. This one guy on my street had a scratch on on his precious Mercedes, and actually tried to sue my neighbor for it. My neighbor never even touched his car....
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLUCKY NUM13ER
    What does this have to do with Bethesda?
    Bethesda was suing Mojang for using "Scrolls" as a title of a game, claiming that it would be confused with "Elder Scrolls".
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.