Blog Comments

What does this have to do with Bethesda?
    Im making a new website.

Bookface.com
    playing the video with full volume at 10pm, shame on me
    Idk, all of these seem neccesary to me.
    $700,000 to study cow burps...
    I like the children cheering at the beginning.
    Thank gawd!
    Bazonga our cave gives no good cover, that also allows us to return fire. Those two trees aren't much of anything...

Our teleporter is right on the hill, and is really the quickest way to get their seeing that if R.E.D.D. were to run from it's base to the hill and B.L.U.E. would do the same, B.L.U.E. would get there first.

A good sniper on our cliff can easily be removed by a good sniper in the many hiding spots BLUE's side offers.

Vehicles in Reach are either two weak or too powerful. The Banshee and Scorpion are easily the most powerful vehicles in the entire game. Thats why they aren't allowed in our maps anymore.

A hog can be taken out easily on Hem, due to the fact that one bullet can send the damage thing into a barrel roll....

As for the Wraith it takes someone with skill to use that thing...
    Excuse me but I wouldn't consider cover being added to REDD's tele as a "minor change". In the game that I played, that would've made a huge difference to my playing style on that map.

Honestly, why do we even have a testing division??
    The cave doesn't give us no advantage, your rocks allow you to move to the mountain ridge of your map and take total control of that area and you can see into our base.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey
    Every play Neutral gametypes? Blue can just sit in the rocks and camp the objective, Red can't. And Blue can easily camp our teleporter with vehicles. Maybe our sniper doesn't want to sit and babysit the teleporter, maybe he wants to aim for taking out their vehicles or something. Rocks are EAAASY cover that you guys can camp in.
    - you have a cave to sneak into that we really cant see much of
    - Dont use the teleporter unless you know its clear
    - The game i played, you sniper had a hay day up there on the cliff picking everyone off
    - Get your powerful vehicals over there, my squad was able to destroy them because nobody whent to use them, i remember seeing the wraith not being used for the first 5min of the game :/

the map is fine, but once you get a whole team over in that one spot, it can get bad for the other team
    Every play Neutral gametypes? Blue can just sit in the rocks and camp the objective, Red can't. And Blue can easily camp our teleporter with vehicles. Maybe our sniper doesn't want to sit and babysit the teleporter, maybe he wants to aim for taking out their vehicles or something. Rocks are EAAASY cover that you guys can camp in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570
    Looks pretty good. My only suggestion is that REDD gets one more layer of rocks because Blue has more depth with their rocks in comparison.
    think about this... REDD can sit at their base and snipe anyone that goes through BLUEs teleporter... on REDDs teleporter, BLUE actually has to move to the other side (also in the wide open for REDD) to snipe the REDDs that come out of it...

Personally i think REDD has the biggest advantage on Hemorrhage... maybe the hill for Hill 30 needs to be the only thing moved... otherwise i felt the map was fine
    Looks pretty good. My only suggestion is that REDD gets one more layer of rocks because Blue has more depth with their rocks in comparison.
    Heard there were some fuck ups... tisk tisk Myth.
    This map isn't on the list. And I couldn't see it on your file share.
    Yeah, we were facing toward the sniper spawn
    Did you look at the whole "spawning backwards" on BLUE side for Hill 30 on Tritan? Lol.
    Haha, whatever works to hopefully improve the map. With the added Ghosts (we tried Warthogs at first but they didn't work), the Falcon felt under utilized, so I reduced the spawn time so it is a bit more common.
    I love you and your ability to reduce my baby's respawn time Mythonian.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.