All Blog Entries

1. Dear Redd Army

As of today I am removing any member of redd army off my friendslist. I am tired of the sheer disrespect I get from redd members now that I went blue. Thus there is no point in keeping members of redd on my friendslist since it is apparent that I am ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Quick Q&A

Ok so I am getting a few questions and I figured, since I have time, I would address them here.

Question #1: Why did you leave FC?

I left for many reason. But the most important and notable one is because I realized that ...

Updated 03-01-2013 at 12:04 AM by xXReiBearXx

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. R-E-S-P-E-C-T

So lately there has been so much disrespectful behavior here that it has literally made me sick! I have been so dissapointed in the comments we say to one another. Let me tell you all something. FC is a community with many different people with different ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. FC RADIO DJ APPLICATIONS

This is to be moved in the future but for now I am going to use my blog for this. NEXT Saturday will be the radio's first show and a test to make sure everything runs smoothly. After that the radio will be officially active! For that to happen I am going ...

Updated 01-10-2013 at 04:11 PM by xXReiBearXx

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Fun times with the Roxio Game Capture Pro HD....

So, some of you may know that I recently got a Roxio Game Capture Pro HD. First impressions of this capture were good. Hardware itself worked great, however the software support for it was lacking. I always find work arounds however, so it didn't bother ...
    Categories
    Random Stuff
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.