All Blog Entries

1. Celebrities Kids

So I was watching the news the other day and the topic that caught my eye was Celebrities that are pleading for privacy for their kids.....um.....what? Ok I get it. You are good parents and want your kids to grow up without being whored through out the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Stupid Women

So as I be going to the gym I be notice some of the women that go there be wearing the make up. WHY!!!!!??? What sense does that make? I get women want to look cute and all but the gym is not the place to look cute. For one it smells like sweaty death ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How many times have you been on the site?

While doing some work around the site a moment ago, I just noticed something.

On Firefox, when you right click there's an option for "View Page Info." On the Security tab, it will tell you how many time's you've visited the site...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Diet Pills

So in my many ventures in finding a fast way of losing weight I had come across many diet pills. Now let me explain something to those who are trying to lose weight. If there was a magic pill that made everyone skinny then everyone would be skinny lol ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Weight Loss 101

Summer is slowly coming to a end. Now is a good time for those trying to lose weight to get with it for the winter lol Here are a few weight loss tips.

#1 Diet
    Now, I am sure everyone is like "no shit" but, there ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.