☯♥REI ⚜ BEAR♥☯

Celebrities Kids

Rate this Entry
So I was watching the news the other day and the topic that caught my eye was Celebrities that are pleading for privacy for their kids.....um.....what? Ok I get it. You are good parents and want your kids to grow up without being whored through out the media, but guess what? YOU ARE CELEBRITIES! I feel like if you want to have your kids live normal lives then don't become famous. Also it doesn't help to give your kids the most unique yet stupid names. Kanye West + Kim Kardashian= North West Micheal Jackson+lucky serrogate mothers= Blanket, Paris, Prince. Honestly! You are no longer entitled to complain in my personal opinion.

Will and Jada Smith are doing what I think is the best for their kids in this situation. They are allowing their kids to get into the industry that they have been so not only can they get used to being in the limelights, but also to make sure that when they pass away that their kids will be able to support themselves. Some people think they are exploiting their children, but they need to remember that Will Smith came from the "hood" so he doesn't want his kids to have to struggle the way he had to growing up.

I don't know why celebrites complain about not having privacy because being a celebrity already denies you that right. I bet they wouldn't be complaining about it once they stop making millions of dollars lol
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi my name is Kanye.
    omg i toootally read something like this in People magazine like omg
    You should become a philosopher and tell everyone on the internet how you feel more, I like it.
    a.. philosobear?
    Hm, I believe everyone is entitled to the same amount of privacy, regardless of their predecessors. Granted, celebrities are high profile, but disgustingly so in a lot of cases. But their kids need not be part of that. If celebrities want their kids to be offered some privacy, I think the public should honor that.
    ​I gathered that. Thanks for the explanation. I was politely disagreeing.
    Updated 08-26-2013 at 01:26 PM by xXReiBearXx
    Quote Originally Posted by bl4yze
    omg i toootally read something like this in People magazine like omg

Like omg it was on the news so like omg if it was news worthy i thought i would blog about it like omg!
    Lol you deleted my post for disagreeing with you
    Quote Originally Posted by Silko
    Lol you deleted my post for disagreeing with you
    No I delete them because I don't like you and it is MY blog so I can do what I want. Don't like it? Don't post or read my blogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx
    No I delete them because I don't like you and it is MY blog so I can do what I want. Don't like it? Don't post or read my blogs.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Silko
    lol
    You must get off on pissing people off huh?
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.