• FC Update 1.1

FC Update 1.1: The Media Branch

Today, the Media Branch forums were created. This update is on how to use and get involved in the Media Branch

1. How can I get involved?
    a. Sign up in the Department forums you want to work in. Most of you will get the position of Worker, but that's okay. A worker pretty much does his or her job as defined by their Project Leader.

2. What if I want to be a Project Leader or Director of the Department?

a. Well, talk to the Media Chairman. He will either let you have the job, or tell you to wait until you have more experience under your belt.

3. I just want to Forge, and I have my own ideas, what do I do?

a. Sign up as a worker in the department. You'll be assigned to a Director in the Map Creation Division. Apart from your other duties as a worker, you can also just submit your own map and let your Director take a look at it. If they like the idea, they'll send it (Along with the gametype you want to use with it) right to the Map Testing Division and let it be tested and broken. After the Map Testing Division gets their hands on it, they'll send it right to you along with a detailed feedback form. Any and all community maps will be tested as needed. ALL MAPS THAT YOU WANT FEATURED MUST BE PUT THROUGH TESTING FIRST BEFORE WE FEATURE THAT MAP AND GAMETYPE. We just don't put our name and logo on any map without having checked it out first!

4. I'm good at videos, what do I do?

Work in the Video Department foo! Sign up there and just start submitting ideas for videos. A Director might like your idea and use it, and even allow you to run the show if you're good enough. The department is rather flexible that way.

5. Who is the Media Chairman anyway?

KUHBLAM

He's been given moderation powers over the entire Media Branch section, along with access to the War Council. His job is as important as a Field Marshal's job, so give him respect.

If you have any more questions, feel free to post them here.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: FC Update 1.1 started by WSxAngel View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.