• FC Update 1.4

I am going to make this a quick update. This will be about 2 major things

1. Boot Camps
    2. Your Rank

BOOT CAMPS

I'll get right to it. Everyone here is still officially a RECRUIT for their army. Even the Field Marshals. SO here is the simple process for everyone that needs a boot camp.

Monday October 11th-October 16th will begin the 1st Set of Boot Camps for Field Marshals and High Command. at 7PMEST I will be hosting the boot camp. Anyone on at 7PMEST within this week that is a Field Marshal or HIGH Command will be given an invite. IF YOU DENY to join when you are on, Your potential rank will be removed.

From there, the High Command will put all potential Officers into boot camp, and anytime they wish to schedule a boot camp. Everyone else will then be put through a boot camp by the officers. I will supervise the stages of boot camps, along with WsXAngel is he so chooses.

Your Rank

Your rank is given to you after basic boot camp. High Command is in control of your rank. If you are willing to step up and become an officer, make it public to your high command. Your rank is a duty, and you will perform what is expected of you. Check the accords for a full description of each rank. -Forerunner-Conflict-Accords

This article was originally published in forum thread: FC Update 1.4 started by RaZ Vicious View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.