• FC Update 3.0

This update will be on of the beefiest updates that your little mouths can handle. I will get right to it. We have much to discuss

The 2nd Battle of Reach

I already shared my disappointments within the BATTLE THREAD So I am not going to repeat much of what is said. Most of the leaders in REDD and BLUE need to step it up in the next upcoming battles. REDD won both battles and gained 5 credits for the actions. Why 5? Oh yeah, thats a change too.

Changes and Additions to the Accords

Yesterday during the battles, the majority of the War Council made changes to the FC Accords

Since we decided that Economy in our battle map seemed to be going no where fast, we decided to add 1 more credit to when you take over a map, and when you successfully defend a map. This went into effect last night. We hope that this will provide more interesting moves on the battlefield. If your are still not sure how the battle map works, I will be explaining it in the 2nd Podcast at the bottom of this update.

In addition we also added 2 new rules to the in-game rules of the Accords.

5.8 In the event of a tie game, the game is to be disregarded and re-done with new soldiers from each army.
    5.9 In the event of a map being tied with both armies winning 3 games each, the final deciding game, (game 7) will be fought with the attackers down one attacker, with the defending army with full force.
    The following is to go into effect next battle. If you are still unsure about these changes, message a Forerunner for a complete description, make sure you listen to the podcast First!

New Leader in REDD

As most of you found out last night, Ghosthammer officially releaved himself from duties as field marshal, and we needed to scramble to find a replacement. Forerunner WsXAngel has taken the role of Field Marshal until he can get the REDD back to full force, since no one else wants to step up to the challenge. We hope to get this back to normal under his leadership, or the community will suffer.

New Bungie.net Group

We at forerunner conflict always have back-up sites to make sure we do not lost any vital information, and we decided to make a new Bungie.NET group. If you are signed up on these forums, it is a REQUIREMENT that you sign up for this group in case of any mis-haps on our main site. The link is on the top of our site. SIGN UP NOW! CLICK HERE NOW

The Current Loadouts & Changes

Most of you have been giving a lot of feedback. AND I MEAN A LOT! The Council has heard you, and we plan on changing the current loadouts to the following:

**REMINDER!** THIS IS THE UNOFFICIAL LOADOUTS, IT MAY BE CHANGED OR ALTERED AFTER GAMEPLAY TESTING

Warrior AR/MAG Sprint X2 Grenades
    Sabatore AR/MAG Evade X1 Grenades
    Marskmen DMR/MAG Hologram X1 Grenades
    Scout DMR Sprint X0 Grenades

We are still considering about adding 2 Grenades and secondary weapon to the scout class.

If you wanna talk about these possible changes, discuss them in the suggestions forum please.

The Official FC Statbook

Ever wondered how you are performing? well soon to be public, Mythonian has been keeping records on who has been playing in the games. He has recorded every member in FC that ever played in an Official Battle. This will come in handy. (stay tuned in this update to find out why.) Mythonian will be making a public post where most of you will be able to view your personal statistics, and how certain squads are performing.

OFFICIAL FC Awards

Going into effect today, The FC War council has decided to add a few more ways that you all can get noticed within the community. We already have the official FC RIBBONS but now we have the FC Awards. Here is the current list of what you can achieve. All of these will be added to your profile, where your ribbons are listed.

Money Hog Awards This is split up into 3 tiers. It is pretty much self explanatory
    GOLD: Has gained at least $75,000 in VCash
    SILVER: Has gained at least $35,000 in VCash
    BRONZE: Has gained $10,000 in VCash

MVP Award

: This award is rewarded monthly to one individual a month from either army who has achieved the best Kill/Death/Assist ratio. (Where the FC statbook comes into play)

Medal of Honor Award

This reward is given to a single FC Member every month, to an active soldier who has done something above and beyond the call of duty. Example: Maintaing site, battlemap, posting results, on website everyday.

Credentials: War Council will nominate members, and then voted upon by the Public. Rewarded every month to a single member and must be serving an army.

As you can see we only have 3 Awards now, but if you have other suggestions, feel free to post in the SUGGESTIONS FORUMS

We may be adding best squad award as well.

FC Shop and Contest.

Well, the community has spoken once again, and it seems that the majority would like to have an FC shop for the future. We are still currently in the works of making the shop, but we need some designs, so we ask the community for help with a little contest, maintained by myself.

We the community call upon you for any shirt or memorabilia designs that you may have hid in your brains for Forerunner Conflict.

I remember someone within the community did make a shirt design, but it never happened. If that person wants to try again, or ANYONE else. It would be appreciated. Submit any work that you do HERE, and any individual images that you used to make the shirt.

If it is used, 3000 Vcash will be given to the designers. And a Free Shirt will be personally bought by myself with your design, and shipped to your home. This is an Open contest to anyone who is willingly able to make something amazing. DO YOUR BEST!

Oh yeah, here is the FC Podcast if you didn't like reading all of that. This video was not uploaded to our youtube channel because it was longer then 15 minutes but its still uploaded here for all of you to see and listen.

FC Podcast EP2

Future episodes will hopefully be no more then 15 mins long. I apologize for any inconvenience for anyone who can't view it.
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.