• FC Update 3.3

I am just going to start by saying, that Its gonna be Biblical..

First and for most, check out the FC video Update if you do not feel like reading, More details will be in the text.
    FC UPDATE 3.3

Battle Results 02/27/2011

CLICK TO VIEW
    BLUE Took both maps, more details in the Link Provided.

Possible "DEFAULT WEEK"

As noted in the video, the week of March 13, 2011. We will be experimenting with a new way or old way we used to play battles, depending on who you are. I will not go into GREAT detail, but We are finalizing it, in the council as I am posting this update, and I or another Forerunner will post an announcement concerning next weeks battles. All I can say is that we will be using a more DEFAULT approach, it may be DISC or Matchmaking DEFAULT options for next weeks battles. So stay tuned to the Site, and check for another announcement within the next couple of days.

New Ribbon and Vcash Store!

The Donation Ribbon:: Awarded to members who have donated at least $1 to keep the community and website alive.

Pretty self explanatory. Also, in the video I stated that every dollar that is donated is equivalent to $250 Vcash

example: $1=$250vcash $2= $500vcash etc.

I will also be posting a Vcash Topic somewhere, probably in the vbookie forum on what items that you can purchase with your Vcash. The list is very limited, and we plan on expanding it. Here are your current options.

1. Custom user title: Allows members to create a custom title above their user groups. Price: $2,000 Vcash

2. Army Credits Allows a member to trade in vcash for army credits. Unit Price: 10,000 Vcash per credit.

Contact a Forerunner for all your purchases.

As always, we are open to any more ideas, submit me any more ideas to any Forerunner.

Thats it for the detailed text, everything else I touched based on with the video.. and next week.. well.. it will be interesting.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: FC Update 3.3 started by RaZ Vicious View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.