• FC's 5th Birthday

The Birth and History
    Time does fly when you are having fun? Causing Drama? And just kicking back enjoying being with your friends. I will admit, it has been a stressful time around here lately. But 5 Years today me, and a few others: Coolio911911, MicroJupiter, MaDSquirleyDUD, SparatanBH, Tyranny90 and other notable FC Members decided to create a different type of community that no one has ever experienced before. It is almost unfathomable to see us turning 5 years old. Its quite a celebration, and I want to thank current and past members who have help build this place to what it is today.

Back in 2006 of June, we were called Red vs Blue Retaliation (OLD SITE) After months of playing Halo 2, and a very high turn-out we moved to Halo 3, and changed the name to Forerunner Conflict. Then soon after Halo Reach arrived and the name stuck. Wanna know more about the history? Ask me one day over xbox, and get ready to listen for a good 30 minutes

The Birthday Presents!

This being our fifth birthday celebration, I feel that I need to do something different and kinda big.

I want to give away another Forerunner Conflict Shirt. (THE SHIRT)

How do you win? SIMPLE actually, and probably the fairest way possible. IF you wanna get a chance to win that shirt, all you have to do is send me ONE (and i mean ONE) message to my gamertag "RaZ Vicious" over Xbox Live in text saying "I WANT THAT SHIRT" <--- In that EXACT FASHION on Wednesday June 15th, 2011 (Today) On June 16th I will randomly pick 2 Winners from the list that I compile over Xbox Live. So the break down!

• Send a message to "RaZ Vicious"
    • Via XBOX LIVE on June 15th, 2011
    • TEXT Must say "I WANT THAT SHIRT"
    • SEND ONLY ONE MESSAGE
    • IF 2 or More messages are sent, you will be disqualified
    • Winners will be picked at random on June 16th
    So what if you do not win a shirt? Well.. if you do not win a shirt, but send me that message, I will give you 1000 Vcash. (that will go towards nothing at the moment)

The Party

It only seems fitting to have a party for our birthday. So I invite all members (RED, BLUE, Neutral, Retired) to join us on Halo Reach to have custom game fun. Invite your friends on Reach and play random fun good old fashioned custom games. I will be on around 9PM est that night, and will host a game. Contact your friends to host a lobby of your own.

I would like to say to Forerunner Conflict! And here's to another 5 more! Thank You all for your dedication and hard work. Without you, there is no Forerunner Conflict!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: FC's 5th Birthday started by RaZ Vicious View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.