• FC Update 3.6

FC Update 3.6

In this Update...

• Standing Out
    • How About a Little Competition?
    • vCash Store Revamping
    • Declassified Intel

Profile Customizations, a Guide!

Recently, it has been enabled for everyone to customize their profiles! However, it is somewhat complicated, and you may want to give up before even giving it a shot... So, here is a brief how-to of what most of it means.

If you already know what you're doing, skip the rest of this section.

To customize, just go to your profile (link near the top of the page, under your name), and you'll see a row of buttons above your information; the first button says "customize."

Click it.

A lot of options appear, and if you aren't prepared you'll have no idea what to mess with and what to leave alone.

I'm not going to go through each and every one, since most are obvious.

However, be aware:

• Module: The link near the top of the active module, which is by default Visitor Messaging.
    • Inactive Modules: The other links that go to the other modules, excluding the active one. Includes the left sidebar.
    • Buttons: Should be obvious.
    • Content: The areas where most of the information in the modules is put. For example, the actual message send in the Visitor Messages is included in the Content section.
    • Header: the title area for the content. For example, where the name, timestamp, etc. for the visitor messages is located.

Once you make any changes, click "Save" at the top. Depending on your screen resolution, it might appear to "freeze" after that. It is a bug I've been working on. For the moment, just refresh the page (F5) or navigate away and it will work fine.

If you have detailed questions or concerns about anything, feel free to contact me.

Time To Show Your Creativity!

Are you a master at customizing your profile yet? Good, because we're going to see who can do it best!

Everyone is being encouraged to give some effort to making a unique, efficient, and fluid profile that looks good and shows their individuality.

We will be giving prizes for the winners, as follows:
    1st Place: 2,000 vCash
    2nd Place: 1,000 vCash
    3rd Place: 500 vCash
    Participation: 100 vCash
    We want everyone to participate, so you'll get 100 vCash just for entering the contest and doing anything to your profile.

The War Council will judge entrants and decide upon the top 5 profiles. Then, the community will vote on it to decide the final outcome! Judging will begin next Sunday, June 26.

As an example of what you can do for your profiles, check mine out. Don't worry though, I won't be entering the contest.

Also, be sure that yours is original! I look forward to a lot of very unique and aesthetically pleasing profiles! Here is something to give you a bit of a "mind-blast!"

vCash, Now Worth Something!

For awhile, vCash hasn't been worth much. Well, we've come up with a few more ideas to add to the store that might let you guys use it to have a bit of fun, or add some flare to your posts.

The new vCash Store:

1. Army Credits: 100 vCash for 10 Credits - Transfer your vCash into actual army credits that can help your army turn the tide of war!
    2. Sig Sabotage: 500 vCash per 12 hours - Take control of someone's signature and make it include anything you wish! May be restricted by an Admin to prevent excessive or inappropriate use.
    3. Avatar Sabotage: 500 vCash per 12 hours - Same as above, but affects the avatar instead.
    4. Colored User Title: 1,000 vCash - Adds a color to a single line of the user title. Must have already bought a Custom User Title.
    5. Custom User Title: 2,000 vCash - Allows the user title above their avatar/ribbons to be customized to anything appropriate that fits within a single line.
    6. Extra User Title: 2,000 vCash - Adds a second line to the user title, which may be customized. Must have already bought a Custom User Title. Maximum of 4 lines.
    Be sure to contact a Forerunner to make a purchase!

The Accords, Version 2.0

This is what you've all been waiting for! We've been officially working on these Accords since the beginning of May, and in about a month and a half we've got a finished product.

I heavily suggest you guys read through it from the beginning again. We changed a LOT of it from the old Accords. Basically, it was rewritten from scratch, each and every Article.

I'll leave you wish this: Have you ever wondered what would happen if Skynet got angry? Well, this is what happened the last time someone angered the Robot!

...And now you know why Atlantis doesn't exist anymore. They angered Skynet.

{lol. I couldn't resist it when I found that gif...}

~Forerunner Mythonian
    This article was originally published in forum thread: FC Update 3.6 started by Mythonian View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.