• FC Update 3.7

Oh yes, Finally the update that many if not all of the Members of FC have been waiting for. You know how I like to just jump in, so lets just jump in.

Back in the Frying Pan!

To clear any speculation or confusion in Bloody Sunday Topic. YES. YES. The War between the R.E.D.D. Empire and the B.L.U.E. Brotherhood will resume on July 24th at 7PM EST So mark your calenders and prepare for battle!

The difference maker?
    So, what is so different about this war then the last? Well.. after vigorous testing, and multiple map submissions, we finally chose new community maps, and new loadouts! If you havn't drooled over Mededust's Warmap you may wanna swing over their and take a look at all the maps. All the maps and gametypes should also be available to download on Mythonian's File Share in the near future

New Loadouts! and Gametype list

A lot of controversy about load-outs occurred many times during last war. So we all decided that THIS.. would be more suitable for the next war.

Loadout 1
    Name: Marksman
    Primary: DMR
    Secondary: Magnum
    Grenades: 2x Frag
    Armor Ability: Sprint

Loadout 2
    Name: Corpsman
    Primary: Assault Rifle
    Secondary: Magnum
    Grenades: 2x Frag
    Armor Ability: Evade
    Like? This guy is happy about it.

Oh.. and the gametypes are here too..

Gametypes:
    Demolition
    Liberation
    Sabotage
    Capture the Flag
    Capture Point
    Oddbomb
    Conflict
    Hill 30
    Conquest 3-Plot
    Conquest 5-Plot
    A New Ribbon!

Thanks to Syfe's idea for a new ribbon. The War council has decided to make it an official ribbon! May I now introduce the:

Patriot Ribbon: -Awarded to individuals who have donated $15,000 vCash or 1,500 Army cR toward the war effort.

Simple yet elegant. This is now part of the other Community Ribbons in our community. So Good Luck, and help your army!

Dropping the Hammer

Recently the War Council has noticed some lack of respect in some forum posts, and threads. Since the Forerunners follow the accords, and since all of you do, or SHOULD. We will be lashing out less warnings and more 48 hour suspensions. The War Council is finishing up finial voting on the new Amendment of Punishment for disrespectful members. So Stay Tuned for that! And Review our Accords

$$VCASH Give-A-WAY Stimulus Package$$

Usually I like to give something to our members every update that I do. So Why not some simple VCASH. I'll make this one Easy. The first 15 People to send me an XBOX LIVE Message to my gamertag: "RaZ Vicious" With the text saying: Where is my Money!? will receive $2500 Vcash. I AM CRAZY I KNOW!!! But we need to stimulate our Economy some how! lol So get to it! All Members of an Army are Eligible to WIN! I will let you know if you were the first 15 Members that won via-message over xbl after you send me it.

This article was originally published in forum thread: FC Update 3.7 started by RaZ Vicious View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.