• FC UPDATE 3.8

FC Update 3.8

Yes, this is a Big Update!

After the very first battles, FC realized how many active people we have in the Army. Its great, and I admit we were not ready for the mass amount of people who wanted to play. So.. we are going to be changing some things.

Battle Times

Time to change the time. Yes. We are now moving the start of the Battles from 7PM est to 6PM est. That is a whole one hour earlier! The reason is why we are changing the time is because we will be adding more games for everyone to play. I know that some if not most of you only maybe even played ONE game for the first battle night. That really upsets me, and I want you all to play more Battle Games. But, we need the help and cooperation of every CO in the army. Add your Field Marshal, or they will add you for a better Battle Night Experience. Which brings me to my next point.

Increasing Games

So, now is the time we increase our games for battle nights in order for everyone to get a chance to play more games. The War-Council met as soon after the battle, and have decided the following:

Maps that are 8v8 (Large) will now be 5 out of 9 games to Win. Maps that are 6v6 (Medium) will now be 6 out of 11 games. Maps that are 4v4 (Small) will now be 7 out of 13 games to Win.

Friendly Reminder

If you want to download all the maps and gametypes of Forerunner Conflict. And actually practice on them, check out the rules and regulations to download the maps and gametypes http://fcwars.net/forums/forumdispla...types-and-Maps

That is it for now. SHORT. SWEET and VERY Important, see you all Next week at 6PM est!!!

This article was originally published in forum thread: FC UPDATE 3.8 started by RaZ Vicious View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.