• A Few Changes

You've probably already noticed a few changes that have shown themselves over the last day or so...

I've been trying to improve the user friendliness of the site recently, and to make it a little easier to find what you need to find.

I've already announced the new "The Warzone" dropdown menu for quick navigation to important threads or subforums. Click the link if you missed it before.

Earlier today, you might have noticed the small little box under the navigation links. It contained information on what maps will be played this week and a link to where you can download them. If you want to remove the notice, click the "X" on the right side of it.

If you saw the Home Page before viewing this, you already caught a glimpse of what I'm about to announce. If not, go there now!

All content that has appeared on the home page has been divided into categories. Additionally, the entire front page has been divided into some sections. In addition to the default "Forerunner Conflict Insider," you can also view "The Warzone" which only contains attack plans, battle results, map changes, Statbook things and a couple other minor things. It also includes a nice list of all official maps and gametypes on the left side! (work in progress, map list will be up soon).

The categories separate the content into the specific type of announcements you are looking for. Want to view a list of the FC Updates? Select that category. Want Jonathan Craig's announcements? Select the ICC Broadcasts category.

Please comment and criticize! Know of something we can improve? Say so!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: A Few Changes started by Mythonian View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.