• BREAK THE RECORD! FTW!

Alright, lets have a little fun. Every wonder what it would be like if almost every member of Forerunner Conflict signed on the Forums around the Same time? We must beat our little FORUM Record of 45 users online at once.. I know we can beat that because we have over 300 ACTIVE MEMBERS that use the forums! That is a lot? So now you are probably asking yourself, well.. What in it for me? 1) Be a part of Forerunner Conflict History 2) Participants will receive 200Vcash for logging in at the same time, and staying on for at least 15 minutes!3) Par-take in an Open convo topic, an ramble about anything and everything.. and make watch it get to 100 pages in a matter of minutes! 4) THE RECORD IS BROKEN! FOR THE WIN! So at this point you are probably wondering what time this whole EVENT STARTS! OK, so its simple. • LOG ON THE FORUMS AT OR AROUND 9PM EST on Monday August 1st • Remain logged in the forums for 15-20 Minutes so Vcash can be rewarded (YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO POST!) • BE CLEAN! BE RESPECTFUL! And have FUN!The last time we did something like this, was back in Halo 2. It was a lot of fun, So I am hoping for a large turn-out! See you all Monday!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: BREAK THE RECORD! FTW! started by RaZ Vicious View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.