• FC Update 4.5, ft. Raz Vicious

FC Update 4.5

It features Raz!

Raz sends me an XBL friend request from his new account yesterday. Today, he contacts me via Skype. Oh, and by the way, the war starts in two days.

Wait, WHAT!?

Yup! The war starts in two days! Attack Plans have already been posted!

BLUE is attacking Hemorrhage (8v8; sym), and REDD is attacking Countdown (6v6; sym).

The maps and (most) of the gametypes are on my fileshare!

Download them, practice on them, and prepare for Sunday! The war starts on January 15, 2012, at 6:00 PM EST! Be there!

NO! Not that! RAZ IS BACK!?

Now what would possibly make you think that?

Raz retired on September 23, 2011, at 1:04 PM EST, and said:

I LOVE FC.. and probably always will, and I hate to do this.. and I DONT want to do this.. cuz FUCK.. i'll miss it and you all. But after today, I no longer want to be associated with FC. I don't want to be contacted about FC, and I will no longer be logging onto the site..
    It was a sad day...

But didn't you say that he contacted you?

On a side note, the new and improved Statbook is being worked on currently. Hopefully, it ends up being a lot better organized and easier to find what you're looking for.

Unfortunately, due to the website being reverted to a previous backup, I lost a few PMs of people wanting to be involved in the Statbook. So, if you are interested, just contact me via PMs and we'll set it up.

Oh, also you might want to read Blackhawk's guide on How to Statbook. (It will be updated once the new version is released).

...You're just ignoring me now!

Huh? Did you say something?

Yes I did...

Oh.

WTF does Raz have to do with this!?

I'm glad you asked! This:

Greetings Forerunner Conflict,

Today I write this message to share some thoughts of wisdom, and engorgement. I do not plan to return to the life of full status “Founder” of Forerunner Conflict anytime soon, so get that out of your head right now, but I have been lurking around this site as a guest for the past few months. As I continued to lurk, I could not help but smile to see how active the community remains without my presence. As clichéd as this may sound, I always thought of myself as a father figure of this community, ever since its beginning back on June 14th, 2006 in Halo 2.

Back when countless others and myself founded the community, my dream was to only see it prosper to the thriving War-Sim community that it is today. Back then, Halo 2 battle nights were simple to set up, all you had to do, was invite a player that was in that color army, but now I imagine it to be more like a management task. That takes up a lot of fun for some people. Would it not be nice to just remove all the squads and just have the army leaders invite a soldier to play? Some people like this whole organization that the Founders of the Halo Reach War, and myself constructed. Others, may feel that we should go back to the roots. At any rate, I am not trying to tell you how to run the current wars, I always embraced new ways to change and discover new ways to run such a unique community like Forerunner Conflict in a better way. The years that have passed proves that we did nothing more than improve how to run a community like this.

I put in my time at Forerunner Conflict, I did it all, squad leader, to battalion leader of Nightwish, to the Field Marshal of an Army, to an overall advisor, then finally a guy that sits around and approves ideas that come by his office. Fellow members of the community that I know are still active today, and others who have retired have molded this community into something remarkable. The original founders like MicroJupiter, Coolio, Tyranny, myself and others wanted to have organized fun. Individuals like Ghosthammer, who may be unbreakable, but always fought to stick by the community rules. People like SpartanBH and Rengade of Funk who just want to have fun, but always knew what worked and did not work for the community. People like EriRi1138 and Lococrazy for constructing a back story for FC, alongside Kuhblam and many others. People like Metkil and Mythonian for doing the dirty work of Administrator duties, and keeping a website running for everyone to enjoy. The list can go on, and on with Donkey, Mededust, Munkie, Dr K, Juggernaut, Mi Boys Dinner, D3ad1te, Carpe Vexillum, Maxdoggy, Eagle, Fuzzy, Dahh Whoosh. I cannot believe how many people I missed, but those are just some people who helped mold an amazing community. I may not like everyone on that list, but damn, I respect the hell out of them, and all the people who remain active within the community.

Although I am no longer active in the community on xbox live, or even these forums I still linger around watching the little community I once taught begin to grow up. Although you are far from being done on improving, the past 6 years have been glorious with new friends, relationships, and even enemies. What is in store for the next 6 years? I do not even know, but I trust that the current Forerunners and future ones, will learn from their mistakes and continue to prosper, maybe I will re-enlist one day. Good Luck to Forerunner Conflict, and the Leaders! FC -4-LIFE.

~Former Founder of Forerunner Conflict~
    -RaZ Vicious
    As we gear up for this next war, realize that we are still being watched over by one of the founders of this community (and also SpartanBH). Don't disappoint him (them)!

~Mythonian
    This article was originally published in forum thread: FC Update 4.5, ft. Raz Vicious started by Mythonian View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.