• FC UPDATE <RE-ENLIST!>

FC UPDATE:
    ENLISTMENT OFFICE OPEN!

The time has come to once again re-enlist in an army! New Field Marshals have been chosen, and a New High Command is ready to assist in another glorious War on Halo Reach. The following update has future plans, how to go about enlisting, and what has changed in the enlistment process, and how some members may be traded! And how Boot Camps are coming back! In a big way!

ENLISTMENT Re-OPEN

Y
    es, members of Forerunner Conflict, you are now able to re-enlist in an army again here: http://fcwars.net/forums/forumdispla...istment-Office

Once you decide what army you wish to re-join, I advise you read the following, just so you know that there are no surprises:

During Operation Firestorm, we the War-Council and Field Marshall's have a duty to preserve the community of Forerunner Conflict. Therefore, during the re-enlistment process, members that may be considered for an officer rank may be traded among armies. So what does that mean? Simply put, you may not be guaranteed a spot for your desired army. Why? Because this goes back to balancing issues. I do not care how you feel about this, I do not care if you hate this new policy, but it all comes down to fun and preserving the foundations of Forerunner Conflict. Don't like it? I can show you the door out of here. I have no problems removing people who are Un-willing to help out FC. IF YOU LIKE FC, IF YOU WANT TO HAVE FUN, you WILL not cry about this.

Also note: Under EXTREME circumstances will select enlisted be asked to (or forcefully) move to the other army for balancing sake. But these are only under extreme circumstances.

H
    OWEVER... we still understand how many of you wish to play with your old friends/squads. IF, the community works together, and YOU the soldier do your part to break away from a certain group, then I can guarantee you that you will have my thanks, and utmost respect for you. I know this is difficult to grasp, but We at FC do not want one army to be a power house. IF you want to play with your friends, and only your friends, go and join the hundreds of "Game/Clan Battles" groups out there. FC is not that. FC is UNIQUE. If you thought other-wise, maybe FC is not for you. This does not mean you will get to play with your friends in battles, but if you are a group of 30+ chances are that you may be broken up within the army. If you have more questions about this, consult myself or your Field Marshall.

Boot Camps
    Last Night, the War Council with the new Field Marshalls discussed and came up with a decision about boot camps. Many members are wondering if they will have to go through another FC Boot Camp. To simply answer: YES

Now.. the WHY?

Because many members were not put through a "proper" boot camp. Which is why the first couple classes will be Universal or ran by the armies High Command. We want to ensure that all members understand why Forerunner Conflict is here. What are goals are. This is why everyone is going through another basic boot camp class. This is not a form of "punishment" but more of a refresher for some of the older guys, and more of a proper understanding on why you are here for the newer guys.In addition, we are a war-sim, so these boot camps may be a little more difficult, or strenuous. You need to earn your place within Forerunner Conflict. NOT BY SKILL, but how well you listen, and respect our values.

FC is like a cool kids club. Too join our club, you need to walk, talk, and think the way we think. If you don't you do not get to join. SIMPLE AS THAT. We are different from other "communties" or "clans" We don't rate you by skill. But rate you by your patience, and understanding of core values. All of you will understand again soon enough. Most members will be the rank they were in the previous wars, some of you may take a big dip down, and others may take a large scale up. All members should familiarize themselves with the new army/rank structure. It will be always posted in your army forums, probably pinned somewhere, but until you see the army forums, I advise you check out my previous update, it is listed there. http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....P-gt-FIRESTORM

User-Groups

Most of you probably are already aware of the new user-group images or "Access Cards." Many thanks to Mededust for creating these works of art. Sure they look nice, but that is not the only thing that is different about them.Most of you remember the old ones having rank insignia's on them. However, the news ones are split up into "rank groups" Here is what I mean. The following is the list of the army user groups for the ranks RECRUIT to COLONEL. Please observe below:

---USERS WITH THE RANKS OF MAJOR-COLONEL WILL HAVE THIS TAG
    ---USERS WIT THE RANKS OF WARRANT OFFICER-CAPTAIN WILL HAVE THIS TAG
    ---USERS WHO ARE ENLISTED RANKS WILL HAVE THIS TAG.
    ---(SEE ABOVE)
    ---(SEE ABOVE)
    ---(SEE ABOVE)

Pretty self-explanatory. The reason we are doing it this way was because the past user-groups were too much for FC management to handle. This will make it a lot easier for us to tell who is an officer, or enlisted. Sorry for the people who liked the rank images. However, if you really wanna let everyone know your rank, you may place a rank insignia as your avatar or make it apart of your signature. The only exception is that High Command members will get their own user-group image with their ranks. In addition, the Mythonian is now known as the "WAR DIRECTOR" He will be in charge of battle planning, posting results, and working directly with the Field Marshalls on battle nights. And Metkil will be known as the Web-Master. Basically there jobs have not changed, but both are now getting separate ranks.

That is it for now.. as always if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact a leader. Oh by the way, the Projected start date for the Next Halo Reach War is March 18th. (this is subject to change however, but the war should be starting within the next 4-6 weeks).
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.