• FC:Rev4 Attack Plans (04/01/12) #01

This is being posted a few days early so that you guys can get some extra practice on the maps.

As some of you may recall, last war I merely recycled the Attack Plan and Battle Results layout from the war before that. That was because I couldn't figure out a good way to improve it. Well, after some thinking I ended up messing around with it, and ended up with the following.

I consider it a more graphical representation, more compact, and hopefully more user-friendly. At the bottom will be tabs where you will be able to view each and every Attack Plan and Battle Results information from any thread.

Let me know what you guys think about this change. I'd like as much feedback as possible, so if you've got a suggestion to improve something, send it my way.

Also, let me know if I should continue the Pre-Battle Briefings that I did last war.

The Brotherhood mounted an extremely effective campaign in the previous conflict, and forced a quick retreat of the Imperial forces. However, it is yet to be seen whether the Brotherhood will continue to hold Reach.

Both sides have been mustering their forces and preparing for yet another conflict on Reach. After successive defeats for the Imperials in the past, the Empire has launched an assault of a higher scale than before. The forces they are bringing forth should not be underestimated.

The initial assault caught the Brotherhood off guard, and now the REDD have secured a number of territories. As BLUE relocates their forces to this contested region, the Empire will be continuously reinforcing the area from their orbiting fleet, hoping to secure the entire region and use it as a foothold to capture the planet.

No major skirmishes have occurred thus far; both sides have been cautious, realizing that a mistake this early would have serious consequences. Nonetheless, both sides have simultaneously launched assaults at what they consider the weak point of the opposing forces.

What will be the outcome of these sudden skirmishes? This fourth conflict of Reach will commence on April 1st, at 6:00 PM EST.

View in Google Documents

NOTE: When you scroll to the bottom, there is a link to the Warmap if you haven't seen it yet.

All maps are available for download from my fileshare. Gametypes are still being worked on, and will be uploaded over the coming days.

Once again, the war starts on April 1st, 2012, at 6:00 PM EST. Be there.
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.