• FC War 4 Feedback

First off, I'd like to congratulate REDD Army on their first win on HALO: Reach! Congrats to all of you and your hard work. Also, congrats to BLUE for fighting till the last man.

So, now down to business. I'd just like some mature personal feedback from every person in the war. I'd like to know what your opinions were on the whole scheme of things. Obviously OPERATION FIRESTORM was not as successful as we would have liked, but at least this war went smoothly and it seemed (from at least our view) that most people had fun. I'm going to create a post format that I'd like everyone to complete. Please, keep it mature, don't start flame wars, and be respectful to everyone. So without further adieu, here is the format that you can copypasta and fill out:

1. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being best), how would you rate the entire war as a whole? Elaborate.

2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being best), how would you rate the level of FUN that you had in battles? Elaborate.

3. What was your favorite part of the war?

4. What part of the war did you like least?

5. How would you describe the balance in skill between armies?

6. What would you like to see changed gametype-wise in the wars (I.E. Loadouts, armor abilities, maps, weapons, vehicles, forging in general).

7. What would be things you would like to see changed in Forerunner Conflict as a community?

8. War part aside, how would you rate Forerunner Conflict as a community?

9. Did you find this war to be a good way to make new friends? Did you make a lot of new friends?

10. Was there a lot of interaction between everyone in the army?

11. All in all, did you enjoy this war? Were you disappointed with anything?

Thanks guys! Your input is important!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: FC War 4 Feedback started by Spartanbh View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.