• Revolutions Chronicles #01

I finally got a capture card, so I'm now able to do what I've been looking forward to for months now...

With the Reach Wars complete, we as a community prepare for Halo 4. However, we should look back on how we got here, and celebrate past achievements. I'm doing this by starting a series of YouTube videos I'm calling "Revolutions Chronicles."

Revolutions Chronicles will be a series of battles films selected from each war. These films will mark the beginnings and endings of each war, important turning points in the war, milestone games, etc.

For the first one, I selected none other than the first game of the first Battle Night on Halo Reach. Way back on January 9th, 2011, we began our first war of Halo: Reach. At that time, the best squad in REDD was Zulu and the best of BLUE was Fallen of Ragnarok. Appropriately, they faced off against each other to kick the war off to an intense start.

If you would like to recommend a specific game to be included in this series, include details of the game in a reply. Note that it must be a film that you previously saved and/or gave it to me via posting in the Battle Films thread. Also, it must be a film that has not already been posted on YouTube.

Be aware that I plan on doing the videos in chronological order, meaning I'll do all the major games from the first war that I have saved before moving on to the second war, and so on.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Revolutions Chronicles #01 started by Mythonian View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.