• FC Rev: 5 High Command Battle Film

DISCLAIMER (READ FIRST):

Alright guys here it is, just a few things I want you all to know before you watch it. First I am by no means a professional, but I did do my best to make a good video, just keep that in mind. Also I received many more REDD submissions than BLUE. I tried to make the video look unbiased either way, but there still may be a few more REDD clips. Also the song I used was "You're Going Down" by Sick Puppies. I do not own this song so there is a chance that youtube may remove the audio. A few weeks ago you may recall I made another film which you may view HERE. I used it as a test as a way to get around youtube copyright, however they never removed the music from it. So I am hoping that they leave this video alone as well, however if they don't I'll see what I can do to get the audio back. Finally, as I said I am not a professional at making videos, but I am always looking to improve myself. So if any of you would like to leave Constructive Criticism it would be highly appreciated. Also if anybody would like to subscribe to Slayer Gaming it is a gaming youtube channel run by myself & Bazongaman502. Enjoy the film!

This article was originally published in forum thread: FC Rev: 5 High Command Battle Film started by UNLUCKY NUM13ER View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.