• Revolutions Player Statistics & Awards

So instead of doing a Top 10 for August, I just decided to go ahead and do something for all of the Reach wars combined. (That's part of why it's taken so long).

NOTE: Part of the Beta War was not included due to the Statbook being discontinued back then. I was forced to ignore them, otherwise this wouldn't have been released until Christmas.

So, here's a few totals:
    • 368 Players
    • 756 Games Played
    • 4800 Player-Games
    • 98270 Kills
    • 24477 Assists
    • 97733 Deaths

I did things a bit differently this time. Notice how it doesn't say "Top 10" in the title. This is not a Top 10. Instead, and in order to give it some more variety, I went with Awards, divided into categories.

It's vary similar, except instead of merely the top 10 in every category, now it's the top 3, the average, the median, and the 25 and 75 percentiles. This divides it up a little more, giving a wider variety of people some mentions.

Also, I added in two entirely new categories: Assists Per Kill Ratio and Assists Per Death Ratio. Additionally, I changed the MVP award to (K+2A)/D (I made the assists twice as valuable) and added in a few other specific ones.

Please note that in order to be considered, you must have participated in at least 10 games. About 147 people were therefore considered.

So, here are the stats, in alphabetical order:

Over nearly the last two years, those stats slowly accumulated. However, sometimes people would change their gamertags. I found as many as I could, but if anyone sees it listing an old and new gamertag of the same person, let me know so I can adjust the awards and everything.

And from that huge mess of names and numbers, we can derive the following:

vCash will be awarded based on each time your name is listed. However, that will not be distributed until the new vCash system is implemented.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of the new layout and awards. Is it better than the previous method, or would you rather us stick to a regular Top 10 for the future?
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Revolutions Player Statistics & Awards started by Mythonian View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.