• FC:Rec0 Beta War Battle #03 (12/02/12)

Two maps will be played this Sunday, December 2nd, 2012:

Settler (6v6 symmetric)
    Relay (6v6 symmetric)

Settler (6v6 symmetric)
    • Attacked by REDD.
    • Will use the "Heavy" gametype set.
    • To be played FIRST.

Relay (6v6 symmetric)
    • Attacked by BLUE.
    • Will use the "regular" gametype set.
    • To be played SECOND.

Gametypes will not be decided by the defending teams this week. Instead, to ensure we test out every gametype option, gametypes will be pre-determined and will be set up as follows:
    • G01: Conflict
    • G02: Liberation
    • G03: Hill 30
    • G04-05: Asset
    • G06-07: Occupation
    • G08-09: Executive
    • G10-11: Extraction

This week, we will be testing out a few gametype changes:

• We'll keep the two sets of gametypes (one with heavier ordnance than the other).
    • A new gametype called "Executive" will be tested. This is a team-Regicide variant as follows (settings subject to change):
      • The person on each team with the most points is the "King" (or Executive) for their team. They are visible to everyone and are worth more points.
      • They get a 2x Overshield but a 90% damage resistance (which is effectively a 1.8x overshield)
      • Their shields take longer to recharge (90% with a 5-second delay) and move slightly slower (90%).
      • They lose their motion sensor, but in place get promethean vision as the only armor ability they can start with, with Resupply tactical package and no support upgrade.
      • Keep in mind we are likely going to adjust the following. We want the Executive to have certain advantages, but also some limitations. If you have suggestions, we'd like to hear them.
    • Ordnance will be adjusted a bit (primary weapons won't take up the left slot anymore). I'm not sure exactly what they'll be, so be sure to check my fileshare often for updated versions. Once again, I'm open to recommendations.
    • Other gametypes might end up getting some other modifications as well, depending on testing.

Remember, the Battles start this Sunday, December 2nd, 2012, at 6:00 PM EST. Be there.
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.