• FC:Rec0 Top Players & Units - Nov. 2012

So I initially wanted to do a single Top 10 and such for the entire Beta War. However, Blackhawk kowtowed before me and eventually convinced me to do it, so here it is...

So, here's a few general statistics:

• 169 Players.
    • 522 Player-Games.
    • 234,715 total score (approximately enough for 1564 personal ordnances at 150 points each)
    • 12543 total kills.
    • 12468 total deaths.
    • 5981 total assists.
    • Average score per player per game: 450
    • Average kills per player per game: 24
    • Average assists per player per game: 11.5

With Halo 4's introduction of "Score" (for example, each kill gives you +10, capturing a flag is +100, etc.), I decided that it is the best measurement of being the "Most Valuable Player." Instead of total score, though, the average score you get per death is what I'm using to determine the MVP for November.

Please note that in order to be considered for the Top 10, you must have participated in at least 3 games. About 80 people were therefore considered.

So, here is the Top 10 Players for November:

View the Top 10 Player Stats in the Statbook

So congratulations to Deadpool for winning the MVP award for November, 2012 of the Reclamation Beta War!
    vCash will be distributed later.

In addition to the Top 10 players, Blackhawk convinced me to do something for the best Units. I decided a Top 5 for this, so here's some general unit stats:

• 21 different units (including mixes) are listed in the Battle Results.
    • On average, each unit played 5.13 games in November.
    • There were a total of 49 games played.
    • BLUE won 31 games.
    • REDD won 16 games.
    • 2 games were ties.
    • BLUE had 90 players participate. (only includes players listed in a unit)
    • REDD had 75 players participate. (only includes players listed in a unit)

There are two "sets" of stats. The first set deals with wins, losses, etc. To be listed for this stuff, the unit must have been listed in the Battle Results as a full unit at least 3 times. The other stats feature aggregated player stats for members within that unit. For these stats, the unit must have a total of at least 20 player-games.

So, here is the Top 5 Units for November:

View the Top 5 Unit Stats in the Statbook

So congratulations to Violent by Design for being the Most Valuable Unit for November, 2012 of the Reclamation Beta War!

vCash will not be awarded for the Top 5 Units. During the actual war that starts in January, we may give Credits directly to the army based on Unit Stats, but it's not finalized yet.

Special thanks to Blackhawk for helping input stats, and to Unlucky and Fuzzy for helping get the REDD players listed into specific units.

The stuff for December will be posted on or around Christmas.

~Mythonian
    This article was originally published in forum thread: FC:Rec0 Top Players & Units - Nov. 2012 started by Mythonian View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.