• FC's FACEBOOK Creative Skills Contest!

It has been a very long time since I posted anything about Contests or Prizes, but I'm back and itching to give one lucky DIE-HARD FC Fan a prize that they will cherish, and will no doubt be a part of our Community's History...

What is it? I'll get to that in a bit..

THE CONTEST GUIDELINES

So, since we feel that this is a very special prize, we want the winner to be a well deserved winner. The winner must be someone that appreciates Forerunner Conflict. We want you to unleash your creative side.

RULES

1. All Entries must "LIKE" our official Facebook page!
    2. All Entries will create a unique Forerunner Conflict memento that represents our community where respect is represented in your work of creativity. Some examples could be a banner for FC, a video montage of fc, or promo video, a creative story. These are just some examples.
    3. You may use the following as entries: Audio, Video, Graphics, or Creative Writing
    4. All Entries must message "FORERUNNER CONFLICT" on Facebook with their entry listing their gamertag by January 22nd, 2013 This will be the final day I accept submissions for the contest.
    5. You are only allowed 1 Entry using one media outlet!

So.. the Prize???

Make sure to like our facebook page to find out... The Prize details will be posted their by yours truly. Good Luck!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: FC's FACEBOOK Creative Skills Contest! started by RaZ Vader View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.