• FC:Rec0 Top Players & Units - Dec. 2012

Special thanks to Blackhawk and Metkil for helping me get this out already.

So, here's a few general statistics:

• 195 Players.
    • 925 Player-Games.
    • 427,250 total score (approximately enough for 2848 personal ordnances at 150 points each)
    • 21613 total kills.
    • 21342 total deaths.
    • 10959 total assists.
    • Average score per player per game: 462
    • Average kills per player per game: 23
    • Average assists per player per game: 12

Just like last month, I used Average Score Per Death as the requirement for MVP.

Please note that in order to be considered for the Top 10, you must have participated in at least 5 games. About 80 people were therefore considered.

So, here is the Top 10 Players for December:

View the Top 10 Player Stats in the Statbook
    So congratulations to Deadpool for winning the MVP award for December, 2012 of the Reclamation Beta War! He also received it last month, so he successfully defended his title.
    vCash will be distributed later.

In addition to the Top 10 players, we're continuing the Top 5 Units.

• 20 different units (including mixes) are listed in the Battle Results.
    • On average, each unit played 8.59 games in December.
    • There were a total of 75 games played.
    • BLUE won 40 games.
    • REDD won 31 games.
    • 4 games were ties.
    • BLUE had 93 players participate.
    • REDD had 102 players participate.

There are two "sets" of stats. The first set deals with wins, losses, etc. To be listed for this stuff, the unit must have been listed in the Battle Results as a full unit at least 5 times. The other stats feature aggregated player stats for members within that unit. For these stats, the unit must have a total of at least 30 player-games.

So, here is the Top 5 Units for December:

View the Top 5 Unit Stats in the Statbook
    So congratulations to Violent by Design for being the Most Valuable Unit for December, 2012 of the Reclamation Beta War! They also had this title last week.
    vCash will not be awarded for the Top 5 Units. During the actual war that starts in January, we may give Credits directly to the army based on Unit Stats, but it's not finalized yet.

For the actual war, I want to make these a bit more concise. Having 14 categores in the Top 10 Players and 27 categories for the Top 5 Units is a bit unnecessary. Which ones would you guys recommend I remove (for example, I'm thinking that (K+A)/D isn't needed).

Also, any other suggestions to improve these would be greatly appreciated.

~Mythonian
    This article was originally published in forum thread: FC:Rec0 Top Players & Units - Dec. 2012 started by Mythonian View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.