• Statbook Volunteering

For the Beta War, I didn't publicize this since there weren't many stats, but it's now a full-fledged war and I'm looking for volunteers.

Basically, the Statbook is something I started two years ago, and am still continuing. It features comprehensive statistics for both the armies and overall war (such as troops, movements, battle results, and economics), as well as unit stats. Additionally, there's Player Stats, which is where volunteering comes in.

Usually, I handle the majority of everything besides the Player Stats, so you guys don't need to be worried about the coding that makes the magic happen. What you'd be volunteering to do is very, very simple.

All volunteers will be paid with vCash based on the work they do. It will be worth your while.

So, if anyone is interested in volunteering, this is basically what you will be doing:
    1. Pull up the Battle Results (either the thread or the Statbook sheet).
    2. Click on the link for the game(s) that you are assigned.
    3. Open up the Player Stats document.
    4. Scroll down until you find the appropriate place for the map and game number.
    5. Type in the names of the players in that game.
    6. Type in their scores for that game.
    7. Type in their kills for that game.
    8. Type in their deaths for that game.
    9. Type in their assists for that game.
    10. Type in their headshots for that game.
    11. Type in their total medals for that game.
    12. Move on to the next game you were assigned and repeat steps 4-11.
    13. Send me a PM saying you're finished.

It's extremely simple and intuitive. In addition to the above outline, myself or Blackhawk will walk you through exactly how to do it and give you an example to ensure you understand the process.

So, if anyone is interested in helping out, post below and give me your email address and Skype name (Skype will be used for assigning games and communicating).

And you'll be paid vCash.
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.