• Ribbon System Revamp!

Greeting fellow members of Forerunner Conflict!

As most of you know, we've had a ribbon system in place for quite some time now. Well, something you folks didn't know is that they were a massive pain in our rear end. That changes today.

I am proud to present our brand new award system! This system is easier for Admins, Mods, and Users alike! Want to check it out?!

Just look up to the Navigation bar and click 'Awards' right next to 'What's New'! Here you can see all the awards that are available. If you are a normal forum of any rank (besides banned) you can request almost any reward. Officers/Moderators and higher can actual recommend a reward to another user as well. The only exception to this are the Medal of Honors and MVP awards as they are very limited and merit based. Previous recipients of these awards please send me a PM.

You can look at my information to the left to see what it looks like. Clicking an award will bring you to the user's profile and their award showcase.

We'll be implementing more awards now that we have a better system to work with. I hope you guys all enjoy this new addition and revamp to our ribbon system.

Cheers,
    Metkil5685
    Your Loveable Website Administrator
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.