• EPIC Livestream Event(s)!

Greetings everyone of Forerunner Conflict!

Boy oh boy, do I have more things for you folks!

As you folks may remember, last year we had an amazing livestream event where we had two full custom game lobbies and gave away a copy of Halo 4 and two 1600 MSP codes. This was an amazing day and everyone that contributed really enjoyed it as well.

Well, let's do it again! This time, we're going big!

Thanks to everyone's gracious donations, we are able to get more prizes for more people! Also, we will not only be livestreaming this massive event once, but TWICE.

Livestream Event #1
    Date: January 27th, 2013 at 1PM EST until 11PM EST.
    Livestream Hosts: Metkil5685 and Raz Vader, Co-Host xEagleOne
    Events:
    - Custom Game Lobbies hosted by Metkil5685 and Raz Vader
    - Drawings, prizes, and trivia
    -- Prize Pool:
    --- 10 x FCWars.net Stickers
    --- 1 x 800 MSP Code
    --- 1 x FC T-Shirt from RedBubble Store

^ The FC Sticker

Livestream Event #2
    Date: Febuary 17th, 2013 at 1PM EST until 11PM EST.
    Livestream Hosts: Metkil5685 and Raz Vader, Co-Host xEagleOne
    Events:
    - Custom Game Lobbies hosted by Metkil5685 and Raz Vader
    - Drawings, prizes, and trivia
    -- Prize Pool:
    --- 10 x FCWars.net Stickers
    --- 1 x 800 MSP Code
    --- 1 x FC Poster Signed by War Council, Precursors/Forerunners, Web Admins, and Raz Vader aka Founder of FC

You guys read that last correct. We are giving away a FC Poster designed by Eri himself. Along with that, we are going to have members of the current FC Management team sign the poster. A true collectible for any one here in the community.

Now, I have to turn the topic a little more serious. While planning for this livestream, I recieved a PM from Eri. Here is what it said:

Quote Originally Posted by EriRi 1138
    Metkil,

I'm writing to you for assistance. However, this assistance is not for me, its actually for Raz.

The other night I was in a party with him and MicroJupiter, just talking about life and how things were going, and Raz told us something that troubled me a great deal.

Raz is in danger of being evicted from his house. He has been between jobs for a while now, and the good news is he actually has been hired for a new job, but he won't be working for a few more weeks, and as it stands right now, he doesn't have the money to pay for rent.

Micro and I both expressed our desires to help him, but neither of us have much to give. Combined, perhaps, we may be able to alleviate him, but I realized, we drastically need more people.

Do you think it would be possible to start a fundraiser for Raz over FC? There are a ton of people here who respect him for his sacrifices and history here, and (I hope) would care about his well being enough to help him along, at least just for this month's rent. The target amount would be roughly $400.

The reason I'm asking your help specifically is in the hopes that you could simply post about it. You're a face people here recognize more than myself, and you have experiences with being FC's financial head, so I feel as though people would feel comfortable with this coming from you.

I'm not sure how you want to go about doing it, whether it's in the News section, or maybe just pinned in Open Convo, whatever. You don't even have to write all that much. Hell, you could just quote parts of this PM if you need to. I just think people would feel most comfortable seeing your name above the donation.

All in all, we just need to help our founder and friend. He's done a lot for us, and I feel obligated to give back to him, especially in this time of need. And again, he will soon be working again, so I have no doubts that he could pay the community back in a number of ways.

If you have any further ideas, as well, Metkil, feel free to bring them to the table.

Let's help Preston.

Guys, let's help Preston, aka Raz. Over the years of FC Raz has become a trusted and good friend of mine. Without Raz, I most likely wouldn't be on this website. He has sacrificed so much for us and I think it's time to give back. That being said, I have started a ChipIn Campaign to help Raz out.

Head on over to HelpSaveRaz.Chipin.com to donate to Raz so he can stay in house and get stabilized in his life. During these livestreams we will be pushing this as they will also a major focus of the livestream. All website donations will be going to this as well. Also, we have an extra prize to giveaway to those who donate. All donors will be entered into a drawing to also win a signed FC Poster along with 1600 MSP. You are entered into this drawing if you donate from this moment until the drawing on the February 27th Livestream.

Back to the fun parts, the livestreams game lobbies will be completely open to everyone to join. The prizes listed above are open to all members of FC who attend either the livestream or the game lobbies. Want to get a head start on the livestream? Click the banner below to head over to the twitch channel and follow it so you can join us as soon as we go live. You can also follow our various social media outlets as well.

Cheers everyone and we hope to see you there!
    Metkil5685
    This article was originally published in forum thread: EPIC Livestream Event(s)! started by Metkil5685 View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.