• Member Spotlight: GRAYCOCHEA

Yep, it is back! Member spotlight Returns starting off February.

Posting it a little earlier because February being so short of a Month! I had a chance to sit down with Gray and ask him a few things to get to know him a little better.

Ryan-Michael GRAYCOCHEA

Profession: Full Time College Student

Famous Quote: When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
    Albert Einstein

Favorite Single Player Game: Kingdom Hearts or Flower

Favorite Multiplayer Game: Halo

"The Interview"

Q: What in the Hell is a Graycochea? Besides your name?
    A: Graycochea is my last name. I don't know where it comes from. Some say it's Hawaiian, some say it's Russian. I have no freakin' clue.

Q: How did you hear about Forerunner Conflict? What is your favorite part of this community?
    A: I heard about it from Salv. My favorite part is probably the activity. Compared to the last "Community" I was in, this place is more active than New York City. While everyone gets together to play Halo, everybody also plays together outside of practices and battle nights. That's cool. So are the inventive ideas that get thrown around here, the latest of which being the FC Radio.

Q: Would you be a Superhero, Or a Super Villain? Which one would you be and why?
    A: I would probably be a Superhero. I don't have the stomach for being a Villain. In games like Mass Effect, where one can make choices, I'll make a negative decision then feel bad afterwards and reload my game. I would probably choose to be Captain America. Steve Rogers is a really cool guy, plus he has a snazzy shield.

Q: Do you like Star Wars? Answer Carefully...
    A: No. I hate Star Wars and Darth Vader is a terrible char-... just kidding. I love Star Wars. A person can't dislike Star Wars and continue to call him or her self a Sci-Fi fan. My favorite Jedi in the movies is Luke Skywalker. In the books, it's Corran Horn. In the games it's probably Bastila Shan. Favorite Sith in the movies is Darth Vader(not just saying that to suck up, there's only about four to choose from) and in the books it's Darth Bane. In the games it's Darth Malak.

Q: What sort of role does Forerunner Conflict play in your life? Has it helped, or hampered your life goals?
    A: It helps to stave off boredom and gives me a chance to socialize when I'm not around my actual friends. It helps and hampers them I'd say. While spending time with the BLUE and other members of FC I definitely learn things, but at the same time, I'll play Halo and be on the site instead of doing homework or studying and things like that. It's sort of a double edged blade.

Q: I might as well ask, what are your life goals? Got a dream job?
    A: My only goals right now are get an education, get a job, and move out. I have all kinds of dream jobs in many different fields, but right now, I'm thinking about learning about Computer Animation or Writing. With those, I can get a job in movies, games, or I can just write books.

Q: WELL, Something in the FC Universe has altered. You're now the New Field Marshal of BLUE! What is your first order of business?
    A: No joke. Absolutely serious(I talked with Salv about this same thing a little while ago, ask him if you think I'm kidding) I would step down and put the position up for grabs. I'm completely content where I'm at now, which is a bottom of the barrel grunt. I don't have any ambitions for a Field Marshall position. I don't even really ever want to be in H-Com. If I ever do decide that I'd like to lead BLUE Army to a glorious victory over REDD, I'll let someone know and start working for the position. Until then, I'm a leaf and my leaders are the wind.

Q: If you had the chance to meet one member of Forerunner Conflict face to face, who would it be and why? What would you guys do?
    A: I would want to meet Salv. We go back a ways. I met him on another forum and sort of followed him here. If we met, I'd like to believe that we'd have a meaningful conversation about why dissecting people and harvesting their internal organs is frowned upon by most societies. Also, the legal ramifications of such an act probably aren't at all good.

Q: If you had the chance to go anywhere in the Halo Universe, where would you go and why?
    A: I would probably go to Reach post-glassing. The end of the game made that planet look spectacularly rebuilt. If not that, I would go to Installation-04 before the Autumn exploded. I think it would be cool to meet 343-Guilty Spark.

Q: HERE is the moment you have been waiting for! What is your message to the Forerunner Conflict community (be nice)
    A: Dear Forerunner Conflict, we Regret being alien bastards, we Regret coming to Earth, and we most certainly Regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy ass fleet! OOH-RAH! Yeah, guys. I definitely just made that my closing statement. I couldn't think of anything inspirational or anything that could boost morale. On the plus side, it is probably my favorite Halo quote. I guess I could say that everyone here on the site is pretty awesome, BLUEs and REDDs alike. Yep, I said it. REDDs. The REDDs are alright. Better take a picture, cause I'm never EVER saying it again.

Peace. I'm out. --G
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Member Spotlight: GRAYCOCHEA started by RaZ Vader View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.