• Re: EPIC Livestream Event(s)!

Just setting this up as a reminder that the next epic Livestream event is this Sunday starting at 1PM EST.

I just want to point out how awesome this day is going to be. We have 13 prizes to give away, as well as a Capital Battle letter that night. We do not have a full schedule of events to put out just yet, but you can expect random antics and a custom game lobby until about 5, when we will switch over to preparing for the battle night, followed by live battle night coverage from the gameplay perspective of myself.

We hope everyone can join in the the livestream and/or the custom game lobby. Remember, every FC member that joins the livestream or the lobby is entered to win at least 2 of the 3 major prizes. Also, as a reminder, anyone who donates to the website before the drawing at 10:30PM EST on Sunday, will be entered to win one of 2 signed FC Posters along with 1600 MSP.

Now I just have to make sure my ISP behaves this Sunday.

Cheers,
    Metkil5685

This article was originally published in forum thread: EPIC Livestream Event(s)! started by Metkil5685 View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.