• Raz's EPIC GAME NIGHTS

So, I think Raz's EPIC GAME NIGHTS are a must!

Greetings members of Forerunner Conflict,

I am not going to lie. I have been feeling a little depressed lately. I have been feeling disconnected from the community. There is this void inside me that is in need to be filled.

I use to know everyone in FC. I use to play with a lot of members and had fun custom game nights in halo 2 and 3. I wanna try and bring that back.

Basically in a nutshell, I just wanna get to know the members of FC again. I wanna have FUN! Granted, I may not be available every night, but I have been trying to do more in the community like I use too.

I did the Radio for a time, I do some Graphics from time to time, but that is not filling that void.

Although this is still on the Planning phase because I still work ungodly amount of hours at my job, I am aiming to Start this Saturday!

What kind of Games? Well.. I hope that is where the Community comes into play. It can range from:

• Zombies
    • Halo
    • Duck Hunt
    • Mock Battles
    • Raz's Story Time (which is just me telling you old stories of fc)

Its basically going to be a Bring Your Own Game and Maps night to show off. It will also get me a chance to have fun with FC again since I don't have time during the week to partake in practice's or skirmishes with an Army.

Gonna sound weird but... I basically miss FC... I this place.

You helped me keep my house, you help evolve the community.. but now I just wanna connect again! So, Add me on your Friends List, and if im on Saturday Nights, We will play some Halo Customs!

(prizes are possible too..)
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Raz's EPIC GAME NIGHTS started by RaZ Vader View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.