• Member Spotlight: Toast

Profession: Student

Famous Quote: Puuuuurrrrrrrr tick tick tick

(Toast and his Lady Friend^)

Favorite Single Player Game: Whatever the next Fallout or Elder Scrolls game is xD

Favorite Multiplayer Game: Halo for now /eyes my Destiny poster

"The Interview"

Q:Congratulations on becoming the next member to be featured. Why do you think you have been graced by the spotlight?
    A: Most likely because I caught your fancy after that game night we shared. After all, I'm featured in your signature now. Or it's just because I'm sexy. Either one's fine by me.

Q: Toast. It is a simple breakfast food. You put the bread into the toaster a PRESTO! You got Toast. I personally love to spread Nutella all over toast in the morning, (sounds kinky) what is your favorite spread and why?
    A: I hate Nutella with a passion; if I wanted frosting, I would just get frosting. Legit chocolate-hazelnut spread is good though. But as far as toast goes? Butter, hands down. It's simple and tastes good. But don't get me started on toasters.... Those things are completely irrelevant...

Q: Why Toast!? WHY? Don't you like bagels?
    A: I do like bagels, but they are too much of a hassle. You've got to cut them or split them apart to toast them. Then the outside becomes waaaaay to hot and burns the shit out of your hands. And to top it off? You HAVE to put cream cheese on it. Long story short, I didn't want my gamertag to represent something that was that much work.

Q: Okay, enough about toast. Why did you join Forerunner Conflict? Have you made any Friends?
    [B]A: To be honest, I got tired of playing with randoms. I mean, I know we all were randoms at some point, but they piss me off. No strategy, no communication, and they haven't learned to not run straight into a shotgun yet.... So, I needed somewhere to go. I've been best friends with Gunny for about 5-6 years now and always knew he was part of FC. I always was hessitant to join though. I felt as if I would be encroaching into his gaming life and into something that was just his "thing". But, my annoyed self soon could no longer stand not being a part of something bigger. So, while at his house in December, I signed up for FC and became known as Toast (despite Gunny's pleas to go back to my old tag >.>). But yes, I have made lots of friends. At this point I've almost maxed out my XBL friends list with FC members, all of which I play with when given the chance. I would go through individual shoutouts, but it would take up too much time and space. Except for this one: Love you Plat!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Member Spotlight: Toast started by RaZ Vader View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.