• FC Halo 4 Top 5

Originally, I was making a montage but Platinum suggested I do a top 5 so now I'm going to try and make Forerunner Conflict Halo 4 top 5 videos on a weekly or semi weekly basis.

HELP!

Right now I'm rocking Movie Maker 2011 which is a big glichy when I import videos into it and I can't overlay audio tracks ontop of themselves. Does anyone know a free or a good price movie editing software where I can at least overlay music?

WANT YOUR CLIP TO BE IN THE NEXT TOP 5?

Please either recommend me your Halo 4 clips on Xbox live or in this post (or pm me, or on the youtube page) link me the download page from halowaypoint.com Please give me at least 30 seconds before and after the amazing awesome thing happens so I can better edit the video when I put it in the top 5.

FEEDBACK!

This is my first video like this so please give me feedback. It can be from anything like "your voice sucks" to "I don't like the multiple perspectives" anything helps.

FREE INTERNET POINTS!

If you can guess what the song is at the end of the credits.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: FC Halo 4 Top 5 started by Zeta Crossfire View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.