• Reclamation Podcast: Episode 2 (Those Two Are Actually Following Through? What?!)

Fuggedaboutit!!!

And you all thought you could get rid of Gunny and myself that easily?!?

That's right faithful listeners; We've got another great episode for you all. This week was pre-war themed in consideration of the upcoming 2nd war of Halo 4. What does that mean? It means we were very FC focused this episode, with a couple guests straight out of very ranks!

Unfortunately, Gunny and I had to discontinue the use of song and video clips due to copyright issues on Youtube. If you all really want me to edit two versions of the show, one for iTunes that has all that cool shit and one for Youtube that has no copyrighted music, then leave me a post below showing your support for a special iTunes version of each episode as a reward for those of you faithful enough to take the effort to subscribe to our super-legit iTunes feed that we worked so hard to set up.

Speaking of which, make sure you vote in the poll above letting us know how you get your FC Podcastin in!

If you are subscribed to us on your iTunes, just go to your podcast section and it should be updated to show the new episode.

Youtube Video Version For Those Too Lazy to Click a Link xD

iTunes Link (For those of you who aren't already subscribed): Click Here
    (If it only shows one episode on the site from that link/in the iTunes store, ignore it. iTunes just hasn't updated their store yet xD)

Youtube Link: Click Here

Podomatic Link: Click Here

Make sure you all check back weekly for new episodes. And as always, thanks for listening.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The Official FC Podcast: Episode 2 (Those Two Are Actually Following Through? What?!) started by Toast78901 View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.