• FC Update 7.6

Metkil's thinking about giving out Fun Kits!

FC Update 7.6

Le Rules de Engagement

The next war for Halo 4 starts in less than a week. Next Sunday, March 24th, at 6:00 PM EST, the Second War will begin.

Like all wars, we lay out the processes and details of how they work in our Rules of Engagement. We re-wrote the ones from last war, making various adjustments, and now we've got the following:It includes some rule adjustments, new purchases, clarifications, etc.

Explaining the RoE

So one of the worst aspects of our Rules of Engagement is that so few members understand what it contains. Well, we'd very much like to expand that group and make it more accessible to a lot of you.

So I decided to begin a video series, discussing and explaining each aspect of it in easy-to-learn, step-by-step ways.

So take a look:

Part 1 - Introduction
    Part 2 - Article I and the Warmap
    Part 3 - Article II, Sections 1-4
    Part 4 - Article II, Sections 5-7
    Part 5 - Article III
    Part 6 - Article IV

New videos will be released as soon as I can make them.

Forum Moderation Update

As everyone should be aware from this and this, Metkil's been looking for some more people to help moderate the forums a bit.

We, overall he received like 20 applications for various positions, which was fantastic.

Unfortunately, we didn't need 20 moderators, so not everyone was approved. Out of those 20, 11 will receive moderation powers over various aspects of the forums.

5 of the 11 will be Neutral Global Moderators. These 5 will be given vision of both army forums and will have full moderation over them.

The other 6 are Army Volunteer Moderators, 3 from each army. These will have moderation over their army forum as well as neutral forums, but will not be given vision over the other army's forums.

There's also a few other adjustments, which Metkil will probably announce in the next day or two, so stay tuned.

Metkil will also announce the list of the approved Moderators at that time, and this post will be edited at that time.

The Reclamation Podcast - Episode 2

Gunny and Toast have released Episode 2 of the Reclamation Podcast, so be sure to check it out.

This episode was meant to help everyone prepare for the upcoming war (which, once again, starts in less than a week). They also interview both Field Marshals, so listen to it to learn a few things you probably didn't know about FuzzyStormz and WSxPhoenix!

http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....ough-What-!%29

Hostilities Resume

As the early skirmishes in the sectors near Reach began to grow, the Brotherhood's elite known as the B.L.U.E. quickly found confidence behind their newley assembled men and smashed the first of the Imperial threat. Weeks of fighting came to a quick close and it appeared as if the Empire may give up the area of space.

This was not to be. In a quick offensive, Imperial fleets soon appeared throughout the B.L.U.E. controlled systems and fighting quickly resumed. It appeared another prolonged war was upon humanity.
    I sort of saved the best for last... Now you guys can finally find out what maps you'll be playing on for this Sunday!

Attack Plans: http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....-01-(03-24-13)

Maps and gametypes will be uploaded tomorrow to my fileshare.

~Mythonian

P.S., goo.gl/c88Qs
    This article was originally published in forum thread: FC Update 7.6 started by Mythonian View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.