• FC Update 7.7

PURPLE FC Update 7.7

ALL GLORY TO THE PURPLE ARMY!

AP̕RI̧L̢ ̧F̶OOL͡S!

Hope you guys had fun, because for the last 15 hours PURPLE has reigned supreme. Us in the WC had been brainstorming ideas for over a week, but we didn't finalize anything until literally only a few hours before everything went live, and even then most of the WC wasn't aware of the details.

Getting Wookienaas to return and act as FM was something we wanted to do early on, but the Elite Troopers and PURPLE forums were things I thought up last-second. The video linked at the top was my entire inspiration for doing something with PURPLE army, so Deadite's to thank for everything.

PURPLE's time has come and passed, however. My Terminators infiltrated their ranks and have driven Wookienaas and other Republic leaders deep into hiding. REDD and BLUE are now rebuilding and consolidating their territory, and the hiatus in their conflict will soon end.

Next Sunday, April 7th, 2013, at 6:00 PM EST, the War resumes. Be there. Attack Plans: http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....-02-(04-07-13)

A Change in Forum Layout

I'm sure everyone is well aware of this, but it hasn't been officially announced yet so I might as well explain it.

Last week, we switched the army forums from instead of only having a single spot in the main forum listing, to instead have their own category with 5 visible subforums. This was meant to try to help everyone find what they are looking for easier and faster.

The army forums are some of the most active and most commonly used sections on these boards, and we wanted to give them appropriate representation on the main forum listing.

In addition to this, the Moderation Team area has been moved to the Web Department alongside the Universal Recruitment Division. The Court Room has been split in half: all infractions will be posted to the "Infractions and Reportings" subforum within the Web Department, as well as threads will now be made whenever a member reports something. The primary Court Room is now meant for discussions on members for punishments and decisions outside of Infractions (previously this was often done in the War Council forums).

A few other small changes happened. The Lore, LARP, and Rules & Regulations were grouped into the Warzone again, for instance.

Hopefully these changes help everyone use the site more effectively. Also, please remember that you can minimize forum categories if you wish to remove them from view. The following picture shows how:

Reclamation Podcasts

I hope you guys have been following the recent Podcasts by Gunny and Toast. They're quite good, very informative, and hopefully they keep them going strong.

For anyone who's missed one or two, here's some nice links:

Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    PURPLE PSA

If anything, just be sure you definitely listen to the PSA.

Metkil Has a Fun Kit!

So as a reward for everyone putting up with the April Fool's joke for 15 hours... Well, most of you; a few people refused to play along...

Well, let's just say that Metkil's working on something. Something that's quite cool, and will make communicating easier. It's one step closer to telepathy. >.>

It is only possible thanks to the gracious donations from members, and will be released sometime later this week. Stay tuned for a nice, epic announcement from him.

~Mythonian
    This article was originally published in forum thread: FC Update 7.7 started by Mythonian View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.