• Website Update - April 9th 2013

So we're fresh off maintenance and what is this you see? A little bar at the bottom that won't go away, unless you press the button to hide it.

You may have seen this on other websites before and this has been something I've been wanting to do for a while, but thanks to PanicPhan and his awesome donation allowed me to install this for you guys. Before I get into the nitty gritty of our new chat mod, I want to stop to take a moment.

I love you guys. Like no seriously, fucking love you guys. Everyday I get on the website and it makes me happy seeing all this activity. The community going strong. We may not be the biggest community out there, but that doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is the quality of the experience you guys are getting here. I aim day in and day out to make some thing everyone will enjoy. So when I log in one day and see things like donations, it just makes my freaking day. To me that means you guys take trust in what I am doing and you like what I am doing. With this, I try to do more things so guys can have a better experience. So I have to thank from the bottom of my heart to everyone here, thank you so very much for just even being here. Thank you for being just awesome community members.

Now onto the chat system we have installed. With so many people to maintain contact with, sometimes it's hard to find a good medium besides Xbox Live to stay in contact or just ask a quick question. This is why I wanted to add this system to the forums. With this, everyone has a way to contact someone so long they are on the forums. So please enjoy this system, just remember that all accords are still in effect.

Some fine details you may want to notice is that the User Online number is based on your Friend List on your user profile. Despite what this says, you can message anyone by searching for the user in the Who's Online area.

Also, I want to encourage the usage of the Chatrooms in the bottom left. The main reason for this is because the current chatbox is to be removed at a later date. The date is unknown and the decision is not 100% final yet, but we are considering removing it at a later day. This new system will work faster then the current chatbox. So please use the Chatrooms!

With that, I hope everyone enjoys the new system. Spend some time tonight and get to know it.

Thanks everyone!

Cheers,
    Metkil5685
    Website Administrator
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Website Update - April 0th 2013 started by Metkil5685 View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.