• Introducing: /R/FCWars

Hello REDD and BLUE army members alike. If you do not know me, I am Staff Sgt. LyricsMode of BLUE Army. I have served in one war, led one squad, one company, and served for both armies. Enough about me. It's time to introduce your
    NEW SUBREDDIT!

What's the point?

Okay, so basically, the idea of having a subreddit is having all the content of our site on reddit to not only attract new members, but have all of our best content streaming in one location, making it easily attainable and much more enjoyable, all with adding a simple interface if you prefer that. I was approached by GhostHammer to moderate a subreddit he was working on, but took it under my own initiative because the project seemed to all but have faded away. The original plan was to have Jamie and I moderate, so JamieDj8887 will be the first moderator! And I may be looking for more.

What do we do on this "subreddit"?

Post content such as:
    • Site Updates
    • News
    • Media
    • Anything else you can think of!

Please also keep in mind that Jamie and I will be posting updates about the subreddit and have the right to take down anything you post at any time. For good reason, of course.

Is this the final version of this "subreddit?"

Heck no! Expect UI updates, a subreddit rule book, and much much more down the line.

Is there a reddit tutorial? Like how to use it and where to sign up?

Sure is! Reddit Tutorial

Link to Subreddit/First Post

Quote from Subreddit:
    Hello, and welcome to the /r/FCWars Subreddit, which will serve as the reddit home for FCWars.net. For those of you who do not know me, I am LyricsMode, and am currently a Staff Sergeant in the BLUE Army. I was asked to moderate a subreddit which was going to be made by GhostHammer, but it got delayed and delayed and eventually I took matters into my own hands. I'm like that.
    Also, joining me will be JamieDJ8887. Some of you may know him as a moderator on the FCWars.Net site, and he is a good friend of mine. Since I introduced him to reddit, GhostHammer figured I could teach him how to run a subreddit and I intend to do just that! Him and I will be keeping this in great shape, and hopefully using it to get more attention to things such as:
    • -News
    • -Media (Videos, Photos, Montages)
    • -Updates
    • -And Much More!

I, being an avid redditor, am excited to lead the way in this new division of FCWars. I do hope you'll join me. Who knows, maybe I'll need a few more moderators .
    -VoTv-

I encourage you all to post content on this subreddit, and use it at least once a week and visit it more often than that, upvoting and downvoting on it and things of that nature. For if you do not use it, there is no point in having it. Besides recruiting, of course, but it won't help much if it's dead. Thank you,

~LyricsMode (VoTv)

/R/FCWars
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.