• Mother's Day Bonus Night

8v8: Claxon | Big Freeze
    6v6: Exceed | Radiant
    4v4: Endfall

For every 100 score you get in a match tonight, you are giving your army 1 cR that they can use in the war.

So this was super-super-delayed and all that, for several reasons:
    1. This was not supposed to be hyper-competitive, so no real reason to practice the maps for a week.
    2. Very few people bugged me about it, so I assumed 99% of you didn't care about the delay.
    3. I'm lazy.

Anyway, here's how today's gonna work.

At 6:00 PM EST today (little over an hour from now), members will be grouping up into lobbies. We'll be inviting people to have some fun by testing some maps we're considering for next.

None of these maps will work with all FC gametypes. So don't be surprised if an objective is broken or the ordnance is totally different than usual. Don't stress out about it and just have some fun, okay!

We will be playing on more than just two maps. Expect to only get a single game on each map:

Claxon (8v8 symmetric) by Whos Blaze
    • Gametypes: H. Conflict, H. Liberation, H. Asset.

Big Freeze (8v8 asymmetric) by Mockknizzle008 & FlyingshoeILR.
    • Gametypes: H. Conflict, H. S. Liberation, H. Extraction, Dominion.

Exceed (6v6 symmetric) by Whos Blaze
    • Gametypes: H. Conflict, H. Liberation.

Radiant (6v6 symmetric) by Blackout8SIX.
    • Gametypes: Conflict, Liberation, Occupation, Hill 30, Asset, Extraction.

Endfall (4v4 symmetric) by Blackout8SIX.
    • Gametypes: Conflict, Asset, Occupation, Hill 30.

They are linked above to where you can get more information about the maps, and where you can find download links for all of them.

For every 100 score you get in a match tonight, you are giving your army 1 cR that they can use in the war. The total amount will be rounded up to the next 50 cR as well.

Good luck tonight, and be sure to have some fun with it!

~Mythonian
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Mother's Day Bonus Night started by Mythonian View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.