• Rec3 Wartime Update

Rec3 Wartime Update

WTF Happened This Week?

War... War Never Changes.
    Fallout 3 FTW.

Balance has pretty much always been the biggest obstacle for FC to try to tackle. If you guys remember the Peacetime Questionnaire we had before this war, here's the responses even from back then:

So it was obvious that people were not satisfied with army balance. At the time of the questionnaire, it was right after BLUE had lost last war. However, this war didn't appear as much of an improvement, and after three weeks of continued imbalance people grew vocal and pushed for change.

And the community answered in different ways. Some good suggestions were brought up and ended up being shot down by others. There was some drama, some bickering, and some people not willing to work together (despite it being the only thing I wanted for my birthday >.> selfish pricks, jk or am I?)

Anyway, some members answered the call and volunteered to try to help out, and thus we are where we are. Most of Legacy has moved to REDD, and Romeo squad from REDWATCH has moved to BLUE. We are hoping that this alleviates things a lot. Next battle should be interesting.

Talking About The Next Battle...

Due to everything that happened, we decided to cancel the battle this week. So, as all of you should already be aware from your armies, tomorrow, Sunday, September 8th, 2013, will NOT have battles.

Instead, we'll probably do some customs or something. Show up and let's have some fun. Expect a livestream as well as a Notice posted on the website, with a link to it. I plan on livestreaming it at http://www.twitch.tv/ForerunnerConflict but some others will probably livestream as well. Stay tuned for the Notice tomorrow.

Since no battles tomorrow, the next Battle Night will occur the following Sunday, September 15th, at 6:00 PM EST. Attack plans will be posted tonight, so you'll have an extra two days to practice for it. (we'll probably do some testing tomorrow as well as fun customs, so make sure you show up!)

Richochet and Gametypes

So Ricochet went public for everyone earlier in the week, and hopefully you've all had a chance to play it. It's a pretty cool gametype.

So I'm curious what you guys think of it. Like it, hate it? Should we try to make an FC gametype out of it? etc.

Also, while on the topic of gametypes, I'd like some criticism of our gametypes this war. Any gametype you guys particularly hate and want adjusted? Any gametype you guys think is awesome and should be played more than it is? Let us know your thoughts!

~Mythonian
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Rec3 Wartime Update started by Mythonian View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.