• FC:Rec5.11 Battle Results (08/31/14)

13 games were played this week.

10 BLUE wins, 3 REDD wins.

BLUE won Ragnarok!

As expected going into today, BLUE secured a victory on Ragnarok, REDD's Capital, sealing the deal that BLUE is victorious for the 5th War of Halo 4. Peacetime has officially begun! Lots of stuff is going to be starting pretty soon, here's a quick summary:

-Field Marshal Elections will be starting within the next week or so. Choose who you think will make the best FM and cast your vote. Be aware that this FM will be in office for pretty much the next six months straight (all of this peacetime and all of the first MCC War).
    -Halo 4 Goodbye Gamenight next Sunday. Some fun customs, a few prizes, and maybe a contest or two. I'll post a full announcement with all the details and schedule for the day sometime near the middle of the week. In the meantime, if anyone has any suggestions for it let me know.
    -Destiny Launches in 9 days. I'm hyped, and hopefully everyone else is also.
    -Halo 3 Sidewar continues this Saturday. We're playing Longshore and Orbital this week! Click here!
    -FC Vanilla Minecraft Server is starting back up on Tuesday. This is for the PC version in celebration to version 1.8 being released. If you want details, let us know and we can add you to the Skype group for it.
    -Many other events. This should be an exciting peacetime!

Fun Facts For the 5th War of Halo 4:

1. Ragnarok was the Capital played and captured. This is now the 4th war in Halo 4 that ended when someone captured Ragnarok (Rec1, Rec3, Rec4, and now Rec5). Rec2 was the only exception, as it ended with Vortex being captured. Valhalla was the final map played in Halo 3 as well.
    2. Halo 4 has been flip-flopping each war. BLUE won Rec1, REDD won Rec2, BLUE won Rec3, REDD won Rec4, and now BLUE won Rec5.
    3. BLUE has won 3 wars and REDD won 2, which is the same as with Reach, where BLUE won Rev1, Rev2, and Rev3, with REDD winning Rev4 and Rev5.
    4. This war has had 11 battle nights, which is the same as last war.
    5. A total of 253 games have been played throughout this war.
    6. We've played four 8v8 maps, six 6v6 maps, and eleven 4v4 maps this war.
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.