• Moderator Fun Time!

It's that time!

Time to get some moderators!

There are currently four (4) moderator positions available and I want to fill them! I am currently looking for one Global Moderator, one REDD Global Moderator, and two BLUE Global Moderators.

Want some more information? Well, here is some copy and paste for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Metkil5685

What does a Global Moderator do exactly?

A Global Moderator is responsible for upholding all rules that our outlined in the forum rules and the Accords. A Global Moderator will have access to nearly every forum in order to perform his/her position. They will report and hand out infractions to anyone found guilty of violating rules.

Requirements of being a Global Moderator:
    - Must be Neutral (not actively enlisted in an Army)
    - Must show forum activity (On forums at least 4 days a week)
    - If accepted to position, must attend a training session with Metkil
    - Act as liaison to Website Administrators should Moderator powers not be sufficient

"But wait! I'm in an Army and I REALLY don't want to leave!" Don't worry Johnny, we've got a new system for you! You can sign up to be an Army Global Moderator Volunteer! Each Army can have up to 2 volunteers (subject to change) become Global Modeators. Only difference between Army Volunteers and Global Moderators is that Global Moderators can see each Army's forums. Army Volunteers can only see their own Army's forums.
    Interested in the position? Head on over to this link here: http://goo.gl/forms/PvSmnmh1aA

Fill out that application and I will get back to you within the week. One note, this position was originally intended for officers in an army as a way for them to step up. However, due to our current population, I am considering all applicants despite rank. However, if you are an enlisted applying, I would highly suggest some kind of officer or leader being listed as a reference in the application.

There are other moderation changes coming down the pipeline so please stay tuned for that.

Metkil5685
    Website Administrator
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Moderator Fun Time! started by Metkil5685 View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.