• Res1 Contract v1 map variant

Assault on Regret
    • REDD Offensive
    • Defenders: 1 Brigades
    • Attackers: 6 Brigades
    • No defensive reqs.
    • Orbital Bombardment.
    • Attackers have 99% LoV

It's a remake week. Skirmish is on a remake of The Pit, Sidewinder is obvious, and Contract is a remake of Construct. After adding Asset and Sabotage last week, we received a lot of good feedback and I asked about whether people wanted us to add Ricochet. A few people suggested doing it as a Skirmish first, which I felt was a great idea so we'll be doing exactly that. After this battle, the official decision for Ricochet will be made.

There are discussions about a possible transfer of a few members to alleviate the numbers imbalance, but as of now it isn't final. Stay tuned to your respective army leaders for what happens related to this. On a semi-related note, the "potential solution" I mentioned like 2 weeks ago is currently on hold due to the massive numbers imbalance. In a nutshell, it was a concept of Universal Substitutes that allows us to flexibly make minor adjustments to numbers and skill balance in the midst of battles. If numbers stabilize a bit more (such as a transfer going through) it is very likely the concept will be moved forward and at least tested out.

If a transfer happens, an FC Update will likely be made to explain the full details and to get some feedback on it. In the mean time, I'm going to continue flailing trying to catch up the lore posts. In case anyone is curious, one of the major reasons the lore has dried up is because I'm trying to post REDD perspectives, but due to the nature of the Empire it needs to have a stricter structure and be a bit more fleshed out, otherwise it feels lame to me. So, I'm taking some extra time trying to add some depth to it. Sorry!

The Battle will be on Sunday, March 6th, 2015, at 6:00 PM EST. Be there!
    (Skirmish begins at 5:30 PM EST! Show up a few minutes early and participate in that as well!)
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.