• FC Spartan Company Update

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update on the progress we as a community have made on the Forerunner Conflict Spartan Company and our journey towards the Achilles Armor.

(Current level 3 commendation status)

Just in case you are not aware, the Achilles Armor is only attainable through commendations as a Spartan company. There are two armor pieces available: the body armor and the helmet. The armor requires completion of all level 3 kill commendations and the helmet requires level 5 completion.

(Achilles armor depicted above)

We are quite a ways to go until we reach/complete level 5 kill commendations, but (as of the posting of this thread) we are ONLY 6 COMMENDATIONS AWAY FROM COMPLETING LEVEL 3 COMMENDATIONS, and thus, very close to getting the armor piece!

Below are the commendation we need to work on:

Look ma no pin - Kill an enemy Spartan with any grenade (670)

The pain train - Kill an enemy Spartan with shoulder bash (289)

Sorry mate - Kill Marines (2,978)

Forgot to pay the toll - Kill the driver of a moving enemy vehicle by using a Sniper Rifle (76)

Road trip - Kill an enemy Spartan with a ground vehicle (3,315)

Lawnmower - Kill an opponent by hitting them with a vehicle (681)

And that's it, that is all we need! I encourage everyone to try to get on and work on some of the stuff we need. "Sorry mate" and "Road trip" will probably be the most problematic of the bunch to get, but if everyone in the company works towards a common goal, I am confident we can get there pretty quickly. Trust me, I alone am probably responsible for completing half of every commendation with how much I've played the game.

We are currently at 76/100 members in the company, some of which are extremely inactive. Very much like how we approached the draft, I will be cleaning out the company to "active" members only and members that have shown to contribute towards the commendations. Sorry, but it just doesn't sit well with me having a bunch of free loaders getting something that took quite a lot of investment to get. So, if you haven't touched the game in a while, maybe considering hopping on for as few

Well, that is all for now. If for some strange reason you had no idea we had a Spartan Company and would like to join, go ahead and send me a request:

JOIN SPARTAN COMPANY HERE

Thanks in advance and hope to see you out there grinding

~GuzzieStyle
    This article was originally published in forum thread: FC Spartan Company Update started by Guzzie View original post
    Untitled Document
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.