Conversation Between Yehsus and Blackhawk570

34 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Also I updated the Company Roles adding Rokkman as DMR and Falcon driver whenever D3AD1TE can't. He said he is willing to let others use any weapons if they are better with it.
  2. i will give you the list tonight important working a 11-9 shift right now. Rokkman replied back to me about his role hopefully the others did too by the time i get home
  3. One more thing - get into contact with our new troops you got from last nights bootcamp and Poders company, I'm pretty sure I PM'd you the roster. Talk with them and inform them of our roles and such, see what they are interested in playing.
  4. Ash says he has already been in a bootcamp, I sent a message to Dog, and Deathhawk just answered me.

DDD
  5. 8pm I'd imagine. Should be listed in the sub forums.
  6. Yessir. Do you know the time of the bootcamp?
  7. Please get into contact with

Recruit Dalton HD
    Recruit Ex Zen Mute
    Recruit DogmaticAMAN

about making bootcamp this Sunday.
  8. deathawk said from the getco he wouldnt be too active. Deadite is iffy at best. Gamenights probably, practice during the week meh.
  9. So pretty much it was only me, Hellspawn, and Anarchy and we can't really do a meeting with that many people so I am going to make a couple of topics on our company's thread about practice times, company emblem, and our fireteam name. Anarchy is calling his fireteam "Ghostbusters".

Also can you get in contact with Deathawk and D3AD1TE because I tried contact via xbox and the forums and they still havent messaged me back about anything so far. I am not even sure if they are going to be participating in this next war.
  10. Lol I delete everything every 2 days. Just getting alot PM's regarding battalion organization.

I'll ask Hellspawn and mister Ash.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 34
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.