Conversation Between DeltaFunction and bazongaman502

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. OMG I BOUGHT A VT TODAY!!! haha, but I won't be able to play till this weekend cause of school but now Romel and Shine are going to be playing in teh warz wit me. If they know what's best for them...
  2. i have no problems with people being competetive, i look for it.. but when you push it to the point where your only online to play the battles and get online just to gloat how good you are isnt something i want in BLUE ARMY, HELL i dont want it in FC in general... im not gonna lie about this, but REDD really just wanted Romel, they know about Shine, but know almost nothing about you.. iv filled them in about you... there looking forword in playing with you (i have yet to say 1 serious bad thing about you.. only real bad thing i said about you is the fact you follow shine around even if its not for the best for you).. Delat you have a future, your a hell of a player, i just think you need to make up your own decisions with having someone do the same for you
  3. And Delta, id take you back in a heart beat, you actually knew what you were doing and play in a chill kind of state... its just shine is.... im not even gonna go there
  4. Delta, your a great friend, i liked playing with you.. but with this shit that happening between me and shine is gettin far out of hand
  5. Who didn't show up to battles?

You didn't show up!

heh, I'm jk, I'm the only one of us legitimately inactive because I have to buy a new TV before I can play again, I can't be blamed for those other 3 clowns' inactivity (lol), that was indeed what led to the fall of Darkrain (and it was the only thing that did, though I think Romel kinda wanted to have his MLG friends fill out our team of 8 << lol) Anyway, everything is/was Shine's fault heh, I still wanna play with everyone if I get this damn TV soon..

I dunno, me and Shine should just be doing MLG I guess but he just doesn't like Halo anymore. I still do though even if Reach is kinda lame. *sigh*
  6. 4) Atleast i show up for battles, play my heart out, tell everyone a good game even if it wasnt, and if i lost, i looked for a way to improve... you 4 (thats counting Blazing) NEVER did that, you guys showed no effort im helping others, just yourselves... im glad you guys left, finally we can improve with confidence, not with someone acting like hes better just because hes won a few games...
    5) Shine called me out last sunday, did he show up??? no... did you show up??? no... did romel show up??? no.... so who seems to be the better teammate??? you guys have been REDD for 2 weeks and havent been active for it...

So when you guys finaly chose to step up and fight, were ready and waiting for you guys... cuz were a team... were not slaves to one individual
  7. 1) i never acused you for anything, i actually respected you.. but you, shine, and romel lost it far to easily.
    2) You guys are just gonna try to make me look bad, your gonna tell REDD all these lies, make me look bad, try to run me out of FC and XBL in general, and thats not gonna happen.
    3) You and Romel need to quit following Shine around like a puppy dog hoping for a bone, hes not giving it to you.. hes selfish, im glad hes not on BLUE anymore, and if it means taking you guys with because he thinks hes right and everyones wrong then im glad for that to.
  8. LOL, Shine's not on your friends list

Oh yeah, and you had accused me of going Redd sometime ago and I had posted on your wall some witty remark about admitting nothing, denying everything, and making counter accusations but I guess I didn't make that post like I thought I did << So yeah, I'm admitting nothing, denying everything, and making counter accusations about it when asked <<
  9. cant believe you guys are REDD.... shine dragged you guys with him because he didnt think i was actually gonna step up an do something... sad to see you, romel, and blazing go... not so much the other :/

See you guys tomorrow from the other side
  10. get better! I plan on binging halo next week (all week) starting saturday night or sunday, so be ready!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.