Conversation Between Silko and bazongaman502

27 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. My goodness you are such a hypocrite. You started this discussion by posting on my wall. GET OVER YOUR SELF. I have contacted a Forunner. Have a nice day
  2. i did take it to Mede, that when you guys said "dont start a fight"... so i did what you just told me to do... and it started this... seriously think twice before you talk... you just told me to do something that i already did that you got mad at me for
  3. Bazonga, you are taking every little thing so personally it is sickening. Get off your high horse that you believed you earned. I am not going to argue with you over this petty bullshit. You where told to drop it by an Moderator. End of story. If you got a problem with it take to him and stop bitching at me. If I get another one of your bitch fest on my wall I'll be having a talk with a Forunner.
  4. no one was pushing for one.. i wasnt even pushing for one.. it was a suggestion and Myth said no.. i agreed to it... notice how i didnt really respond after that except saying my final thoughts on it? <-- which nothing was wrong by it anyways... nothing bad was happening in that conversation... Mede made it that way by giving warning, i asked why.. warnings are given due to rule breaking or close to breaking one... i wasnt even near one and neither was anyone else... i wanted to know the reasoning... and then you and Eagle come in and make it seem like it was a horrible thing for me to ask... to which it wasnt in case you didnt know
  5. You act as if I give a shit if I piss you off. You didn't accept it you keep on arguing. The warning was to EVERYONE who was pushing for a moment of silence not just you. Get over yourself.
  6. im doing jack shit... i get shot down on an opinion, and i accepted it.. i then suddenly get a warning, i ask why... then suddenly you slide in and go "dont fight bazonga"... wtf did i do dip shit? you guys do this all the time... you, Eagle and many other are what piss me off
  7. My god Bazonga, get the chip off your shoulder. If you are having issues with multiple people at once, try stopping your current train of thought of everyone is misreading my comments and are personally attacking me and start wondering maybe its me. Basic math here, the greatest common factor here is you and your comments. Maybe YOU are the problem and not everyone else who is "picking" on you. Grow Up
  8. stop miss-interperating me... thats what gets me mad... im not fighting, but im about to
  9. There it is, you still blame me for Ninja's failing. I did not back stab him, he did this to him self. I put him into his place. I tried to stop him, as a friend, before he brings down all he worked hard to build. Ninja was so focused on leaving some type of legacy behind once he left for the Military. Once his plans fell out he started to become frantic. He made a last ditch effort to create a legacy with his roster system. I have always tried to be honest with people here on FC and Ninja knew this and he respected me for it. I told him that the new roster system is unnecessary and it should be up to the squad leaders to choose how they set up the rosters. I also told him that when someone has an idea and if we try it, it doesn't always stick. He was so frantic it didn't matter. In fact he even threaten me. I do not take kindly to threats so I put him in his place. If this makes me a back stabber then so be it.

I brought up the High Comm because I felt you threw a low blow at me. That's why I said it. Once again I will not apologize for what I have said. I listen to my Men and I do what they ask when I fell that it is the right thing to do. Yes I have had conflicts here at FC. Bouy O Bouy, Ninja, Snake, these three where an issue that I brought out into the light. If that makes me a traitor then so be it. All three of them threw the first punch, I threw the hardest punch. Bazonga do not try to think you know who I am. We are not the same.
  10. so im the cause of all of this? Silko, iv watched you grow here... iv seen the good and the bad... ok, now when i was put in high com, i was told by Johnkilla that i wont have to do much because of my personal life and he wanted me by his side... hell i was the original person to get the General position, but i denied it... sure i should have done more, but i couldnt... why? because i have a life to worry about, not a gaming community... iv seen you go from one of the coolest guys iv met to a some-what trator.. you backstabbed ninjaboltzz and lied about it... hell during one of your guyses practices that Ninja was at, i heard you and Fuzzy treating him like shit...

Thats not a leader... I believe that you listin to your guys, but do you actually do what they ask or recomend? <-- Dought it... personally Silko, you and i are kinda alike... why? let me explain:

You came here to FC and worked with someone.. grew a frienship and moved you way up... however you (and i) weren't always promoted for much of anything, just because we built a strong frendship with others, sadly you turned on one (i never did and wont do so)... then people just started to "leave" the Army, causing HC to scramble for fill ins... immediatly they just promote just about everyone and only ask the squad leaders who deserves the position... trust me, Poder wouldnt have made it to HC if anyone had say (i wanted him there cuz hes a great guy and leader)... John came to me and said this "Zonga, i really want you in HC with me and Poder... however since you denied the offer of General im going to have to give it to Poder. So i was hoping you would join and be one of my LT. General's. But since you have such limited amount you can do, a Lt. General position wont require much, just basically take part in suggestions and either agreeing or disagreeing with me"... i respected John so much to a point that i said fine, and i even told him and Max that if an opening occures in HC, Carpe has to have it... both agreed to it... it didnt happen cuz when i left, Carpe happened to be away so they promoted someone else.... BLUE (sadly saying this) has MANY 2-faced individuals in the Army (leading to me being back stabbed, not once, not twice but... THREE TIMES)... i did my due's, i have yet to see much of yours, but i do hope it makes an impact to BLUE to possibly wake people up
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 27
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.