Conversation Between Blackhawk570 and Mythonian

228 Visitor Messages

1. Ok the Waypoint thing is complete
  2. Ya, I just copy/paste it. Since they are separate documents, you can't really do anything else.
  3. All the players are now showing their stats for the month (I found and easy way to do it). I am working on making hyperlinks for each soldier now. Also how do you transfer the players to the Player Stats tab in the Statbook. Is it just copy and paste? or is there a simpler way.
  4. Yeah I can keep track of things. As soon as we start to reach the limit I will examine each member and place the inactive in the inactive tab.
  5. Yes, it will automatically update as more games are inputted.

An inactive players tab should work fine, but only if we can manage to get all active players a sheet, which means we'd need to constantly pay attention to who is active and inactive, and switch things around accordingly.
  6. Hey Myth my main goal for this war is to be ahead in the statbook rather than behind so if I start to setup the statbook to show the monthly totals for this war will it refresh when we add more stats for the rest of the month? Or do we have to wait for the rest of the games of the month to be completed. Also I plan on not using the Add Sheets tab at all during this war. Maybe we could turn it into an inactive tab for players who come and go or just leave it and create an inactive tab
  7. The games listed are the full list of games played. I did not leave out any games. If there were other games played, they were not official games and I did not set them up.
  8. Quick Question. Weren't there more games played this battle night? I could have sworn there were 3 more games, maybe they were after the fact blue won the map, but you usually put them under the battle results.
  9. Nice, thank you for your help.

I copied the old Statbook completely, so any records or logs of the last war in this new statbook aren't needed, so don't worry about preserving them.
  10. Ok I just did Games completed, done, and assigned. I don't know if you want me to keep the old statbook log from last war. Also I completed all my games xD
Showing Visitor Messages 181 to 190 of 228
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.